Ty Karim - You Really Made It Good

I've a copy of Ty Karim's You Really Made It Good on the Ebony label which I got back in the 80s when I replied to an ad in Blues & Soul. I've never seen another copy anywhere. I know it's not an original obviously but I know absolutely nothing about it.

As far as I can tell, it was released in the UK only but has the big US hole.

Anyone have a copy? Know anything more about it?

Paul

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thanks. Kinda wondering if it's an official release or boot? Still a cracking double-sider and worth a punt at the price it's at now.

Social source share

Thanks. That's that one cleared up. I was Paulie D btw, I just forgot my password and didn't post for ages. I missed the end of the thread which is why I asked again.

Paul

Social source share

Thanks. That's that one cleared up. I was Paulie D btw, I just forgot my password and didn't post for ages. I missed the end of the thread which is why I asked again.

Paul

i've had the Ebony 45 for a while.. not sure whether I'd get away with playing it out though as i'd probably have the Soul Police after me laugh.gif

Social source share

i've had the Ebony 45 for a while.. not sure whether I'd get away with playing it out though as i'd probably have the Soul Police after me :ohmy:

Always a difficult one that and one we won't rake over again, they might be watching us! :rolleyes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!