United Sound Of Soul

Guest Mrs Simsy

Will see if there is another alternative but not sure yet if not I will take aternoon off and drive to you............beer vouchers permitting :thumbup:

Looks like I may be be at USS after all :D

QoFxx

I may have accidently just purchased a new car! :wicked: Aah well, if i have it'll mean that i can drive up aswell! Had a fantastic time at the last one!

• Replies 92
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Sorry everyone not had time to reply to anyone what with the footy last night and been busy this morning.

Dave shame you cant make it as I said in my e-mail your like part of the furniture, but we'll see you for the August one.

Chrissie so glad you maybe able to come up now not seen you since Prestatyn so hopefully see you next Friday.

Kylee you've accidently bought a new car was that especially so you could come to USOS :thumbup: hopefully see you and Denise next week as well.

As usual free cd for 1st 50 thru the door.

Sharon

Chrissie so glad you maybe able to come up now not seen you since Prestatyn so hopefully see you next Friday.

Kylee you've accidently bought a new car was that especially so you could come to USOS :D hopefully see you and Denise next week as well.

Sharon

HAve loads to catch up with. :D

Do you think Kylee pressed the Buy It Now button by mistake on evil bay................I know I have by accident of course.

QoFxx

HAve loads to catch up with. :sweatingbullets:

Do you think Kylee pressed the Buy It Now button by mistake on evil bay................I know I have by accident of course.

QoFxx

You'll ave to sit on the door with me so we can have a good gossip. See you next Friday.

Sharon

Me and Big Phil T are really looking forward to this been busy cleanin my 45,s

Line the Buds up i,m due a gud neet not had a drink for ages ( That was,nt me at Kev Murphys 50TH it was a clone he he )

x Ian Cunliffe

heard loads of good things about this venue,always fell when I'm working earlies on a sunday,looking forward to this friday

heard loads of good things about this venue,always fell when I'm working earlies on a sunday,looking forward to this friday

================================================================================

================

Its a great venue never had a duff time there yet , last months with Ted Massey escaping from Birmingham down the M6

was a really good nite , lookin forward to havin a Buddy or two with u.. :rolleyes:

Only 10 days to go til our first Friday night do down at Holmes Chappel. Will post dj times up next week. Doing to the first spot 8-9 will be Kevin Bodley (Bod) from the Midlands. Looking forward to hearing his spot and of course all the other dj's.

Sharon

Sorry everyone got the months mixed up, Kevin Bodley will be with us in August and not this Friday, sorry Kev old age and all that.

Sharon

well dont sart without us, not sure wat time we will get there, but ritchie, so lookin forward to hearing those fab tunes of yours, and the other guys of course, quality all the way thumbup.gif

Lou,

Got myself a few more over last weekend. Looking forward to this immensely. Expect to hear top stuff all round.

Till Friday.........Best Regards, Ritchie. :ohmy:

Lou,

Got myself a few more over last weekend. Looking forward to this immensely. Expect to hear top stuff all round.

Till Friday.........Best Regards, Ritchie. :no:

He's only being poloshing his record box ready for Friday :thumbsup:whistling.gifwhistling.gif .........and making sure the silver metal round it is nice and shiny :Pph34r.gifph34r.gif

Annie

post-4107-1211984155.jpg

Looking forward to hearing them Richie. See you Friday.

Sharon

so am I munchkin-et, have you joined us then dear wink.gif

looks like we will miss free willy, my apologies to you sir, tis most unfortunate, but havin to drive down from london on a fri nite, then up to holmes chapel, probly wont get there till about 9-30. these things cant be helped, see you all friday nite thumbup.gif

Anyone going from Bradford area?

Im on the scrounge for a lift to this event, heard great things about it, will contribute to petrol etc

cheers

paul

I'm with you on this one Paul...

I can't make it tomorrow but am going to try to get over for the next one (is that August?)

I'm with you on this one Paul...

I can't make it tomorrow but am going to try to get over for the next one (is that August?)

Kirsty

The next one is 2nd August will be putting details in the events over the next couple of days. Hope you can make it soon will be nice to meet you at last.

Paul

Really hope you can sort a lift out see you tomorrow if you can.

Sharon

Guest Dale

dale usually comes down from Tadcaster(?), so do colin and shirley

UNFORTUALTLY CANNOT MAKE THIS ONE DUE TO WORK BUT HAVE A FAB NITE WHICH I KNOW YOU ALL WILL,PAUL FROM BRADFORD WAY YOU'D BE MORE THAN WELCOME TO LIFT MATE MAYBE NEXT TIME.

WAS GOOD TO SEE YOU ALL KEV,SHARON,MARTIN,CARL AND MARIA AT NORTHAMPTON SEE YA ALL SOON

DALE

UNFORTUALTLY CANNOT MAKE THIS ONE DUE TO WORK BUT HAVE A FAB NITE WHICH I KNOW YOU ALL WILL,PAUL FROM BRADFORD WAY YOU'D BE MORE THAN WELCOME TO LIFT MATE MAYBE NEXT TIME.

WAS GOOD TO SEE YOU ALL KEV,SHARON,MARTIN,CARL AND MARIA AT NORTHAMPTON SEE YA ALL SOON

DALE

you will be missed dale, dont work too hard........

cds are now done, tracklist next..........

Directions

Exit M6 at Junction 18. head towards Homes Chapel town centre, Right turn approx 500 yds on right Just after petrol station.

Follow road for approx ½ mile to traffic lights.

Straight across the lights over railway bridge first turning on the right. Down to end of drive on your right (club car park)

Can't make this one, it's my son's Degree exhibition in Coventry tonight, all being well I'll be there in August

Have a good one.

List of excuses number three, lol just gets you a pass out for tonite..

congrates to your son see you august hopefully

kev

get with the program ted,,,, :no: gonna have a look myself ,,see if ian cunliffe can find his wallet,,,ill blag stu too drive...ted are you going,,,your round mate ,,i got em in at westhoughton last time,,, :ohmy: cheers cliff....

Yeah you got them in from all the profit you made from my records :lol: hope to be there, dont get lost you coming out of Lancs for the first time :lol: