Beat Boutique Fri 11th April

Beat Boutique is back for round three.

NORTHERN, FUNK, R'N'B, SKA, PSYCH, BRITISH BEAT, MOD, MOTOWN.

If you fancy something different from the usual northern night then come and check us out.

This night is open to EVERYONE and we hope you will come down and see what we have to offer.

10pm till 3am

Manchester Met Students Union

Oxford rd

£6 admission, £5 for students.

Paul.

post-1962-1207760905_thumb.jpg

Edited by PaulB
  • Replies 9
  • Views 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Beat Boutique is back for round three.

NORTHERN, FUNK, R'N'B, SKA, PSYCH, BRITISH BEAT, MOD, MOTOWN.

If you fancy something different from the usual northern night then come and check us out.

This night is open to EVERYONE and we hope you will come down and see what we have to offer.

10pm till 3am

Manchester Met Students Union

Oxford rd

£6 admission, £5 for students.

Paul.

Yes yes this will be a magic ole night i tell thee... do join us!..... The booze is cheap as fook (possibly the cheapest in mancunia) Soundsystem quality, central location aaannnddd dj's and tuneage all top notch!!...

L

will the duffy record get a spin!!!!! :rolleyes::ohmy:

The gang will be doing a 'live' dance routine just like the video. Then its a quick break and coffee and crumpets before they re-live the memories in a 30min q+a session.

Then its a 'stars in your eyes' style kareoke session. We've had over 100 applicants each determined to fulfill their 'dream' of performing live at Fridays Beat Boutique. Come and see the top 75 battle it out for the title of best Duffy lookielikey.

And all for only £6!!!!!

Who said northern soul is dead??!!

The gang will be doing a 'live' dance routine just like the video. Then its a quick break and coffee and crumpets before they re-live the memories in a 30min q+a session.

Then its a 'stars in your eyes' style kareoke session. We've had over 100 applicants each determined to fulfill their 'dream' of performing live at Fridays Beat Boutique. Come and see the top 75 battle it out for the title of best Duffy lookielikey.

And all for only £6!!!!!

Who said northern soul is dead??!!

I am one of those 75 people am getting very excited now...it will be like a dream come to true for me..the suspense will kill me

Guest Mrs Simsy

Not if i do first!! i just missed out hitting 76! Gutted absolutely gutted, 2008 is over....

:ohmy::lol:

Gutted that i'm missing this! :lol:

Will try to get up soon, heard good stuff about the night! :thumbsup: