Record Sales

Guest glyn-w

Guest glyn-w

1/ Ace Spectrom...Dont send nobody else...Atlantic..vinal is v.good whith a few surface scatches that dont affect play..lable is mint..£80

2/ Freddie Chavas...They`ll never know why... Look..vinal is good whith a few surface scratches that dont effect play..vinal..good whith a few bubbles £40

3/ Fantastic Four...Cant stop looking...Ric-Tic 121..Vinal is good, surface scratches that dont effect play..lable..good..£100

4/ Sty-letts...To far to turn around..Pillar..vinal v.good with a few paper scuffs great little r&b sound this..lable good..£150

5/ Steinways...you`ve been leading me on..Oliver promotional copy..vinal v.good whith paper scuffs..lable mint- £300

6/ Cookie Scott...I dont care..ORR..vinal good with a smal crack in the run in groove..lable good with two ink crosses on it and small bit of cellotape..£100...

7/ The Malibus..Gee Baby..Shure-Shot 2nd ishue..vinal mint- few paper scuffs..lable mint- £ 30.....

8/ T.S.U Tornadoes..what good am i?..Atlantic..vinal v.good few scuffs..Lable..v.good £30

9/ Ruby Andrews..Just loving you..Zodiac orrig..Vinal good+..lable good £150

10/ the fi-dels..Try a little harder..Keymen..good+...lable v.good with two pen crosses..£70....P.S

11/ Sandi Sheldon..your gonna make me love you..OKEH 7277..vinal good..lable has a bad tear on it..£ good offers..

12/ Jeanette Williams...Somethings got a hold of me..Backbeat 578.. vinal mint- few scuffs..lable mint-£150

13/ Jimmy (soul) Clark..Sweet Darlin..Soulhawk 001.. vinal v.good few paper scuffs..lable mint- £60

14/ Soul Brother Six..I`ll be Loving you..Atlantic.. vinal v.good slight paper scuffs..lable mint- £50 .....SOLD

15/ Thelma Lindsey..Prepaired to love you..Magic City..vinal v.good with a few paper scuffs..lable mint- with a cirlcle sticky lable..£200....SOLD

16/ Soul Twins..Quick change artist..white Karen demo..Vinal good.with pape scuffs..lable has seen better daysbut everything is on it..£50

.....JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW I WILL BE AWAY FROM TOMOROW (FRIDAY) TILL NEXT MONDAY..SO I CANT ANSWER ENY PM`S..OR DO ENY DEALS.....

contact Glyn Whitbread....e-mail gwhitbread@msn.com mobile07887817894 records from my personal collection..very near offers considerd...payment..cash or p.o check. there will allso be a £3 p&p to be included....P.S..Meens provisionaly sold next to a record

Edited by glyn-w
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!