Joe Mathews

Guest SteveJohnston

Guest SteveJohnston

If this question as been asked before and I suspect it as but I can't find it so hear goes.

I was talking to a very informed man at Rugby that told me it is very hard to tell the difference between a real Joe Mathews "ain't nothing you can do" Kool Kat promo and the boot of the same record.

So how do you tell?

Edited by SteveJohnston
Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest SteveJohnston

Aharr

Ye mus' hold yersel' a Black Mass, i tell thee.

If th' Dark Lord Lucifer arises up out of the Pentagram, a' scratching his goolies and a' chantin' "United one Wednesday nil", then it be a real 'un.

Yarr.

Joe lad i'm no askin chances of fidin one a just wunderd difruns! mind thi it was United one nil on a Wednesday!

Social source share

If this question as been asked before and I suspect it as but I can't find it so hear goes.

I was talking to a very informed man at Rugby that told me it is very hard to tell the difference between a real Joe Mathews "ain't nothing you can do" Kool Kat promo and the boot of the same record.

So how do you tell?

The Orig W/D is on Styrene,and the look a like Boot is on Vinyl :P

Dave f............

Social source share

So how do you tell?

The real ones have a red 'A', the boots have a black 'A'

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!