soul in London. nylon club

Headsy

anybody help ?

is the nylon club worth a visit, good crack.

whats nearest tube anybody.

I believe its on first weds of each month, is this right

according to website dress code is suits, .....................again is this right as my black power badge is on my beer towel.......

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

PLEASE NOTE:

Soul In The City has now moved from Bar Nylon to Vivo's in Watling Street (just a stonesthrow away). Nearest tubes are either Mansion House or St. Pauls.

The next night will be on Weds 3rd March and, indeed, every first Wednesday of the month. A thoroughly enjoyable night; I guarantee you will not be disappointed!! And no, there is NO dress code, so leave the bowtie and dinner jacket at home!

Gene

Social source share

Thanks Gene for replying to that.

Headsy, get yourself down there mate.

We run from 6.30pm until 12.30 but Mac goes on(& on) for an extra 20/30 minutes. Entrance is £4 but free before 7pm & if that isn't enough to get you there early, there are drinks promotions until 8pm e.g. Pint Carling £1.50 bottle becks £1.50 etc etc. Bring a crate & stack 'em up ;-) Dress code ? By all means wear a dress, nobody will care what you wear. Was that the Nylon website you saw that on? Music is 99% 60's - from unknowns to classic oldies. beat ballads to stompers. Great night great crowd great atmosphere!

Our website is www.soulitc.co.uk or you can contact me on 0797 1876661

Cheers

Dave

Social source share

thanks Dave, music sounds spot spot on as well !!

I just punched the club, addler st . into search engine and took it from there thats why it did'nt look right so thought would ask on the forum,

I'll be the lad behind the crates !!!

its perfect for me as down the smoke on business every month and can change my week now from mid-month to first week to get a fix of soul.

cheers

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!