Kingswinford Con Clubs.....bank Holiday...sunday Soul Night 4th May

WELL ITS NEARING THAT TIME AGAIN! SUNDAY THE 4TH MAY OUR THIRD SOUL NIGHT AT THE KINGSWINFORD CONSERVATIVE CLUB, OAK STREET, KINGSWINFORD :ohmy: I REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO THIS NIGHT ITS SUCH A COSY & COMFY LITTLE ROOM PERFECT TO CHILL OUT ON A SUNDAY EVENING AND LISTEN TO SOME QUALITY SOUL SOUNDS :rolleyes:

OUR FIRST ONE WAS GREAT :( SECOND ONE WAS FAB :ohmy: SO HOPEFULLY THIS ONE WILL BE BRILLIANT :ohmy:

WITH RES DJ,S

JELLYBEAN & KERBY

SINGING LIVE SOULFULL SOL RITCHIE :ohmy:

SPECIAL GUEST!

WULFIE :lol:

ONLY 2.50 OTD

8 - 11

CHEAP BAR

GREAT WOODEN DANCEFLOOR

BE GREAT TO SEE YOU THERE! :lol:

JB xxxKTFxx

• Replies 13
  • Views 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

WELL ITS NEARING THAT TIME AGAIN! SUNDAY THE 4TH MAY OUR THIRD SOUL NIGHT AT THE KINGSWINFORD CONSERVATIVE CLUB, OAK STREET, KINGSWINFORD :thumbup: I REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO THIS NIGHT ITS SUCH A COSY & COMFY LITTLE ROOM PERFECT TO CHILL OUT ON A SUNDAY EVENING AND LISTEN TO SOME QUALITY SOUL SOUNDS :thumbsup:

OUR FIRST ONE WAS GREAT :lol: SECOND ONE WAS FAB thumbsup.gif SO HOPEFULLY THIS ONE WILL BE BRILLIANT :unsure:

WITH RES DJ,S

JELLYBEAN & KERBY

SINGING LIVE SOULFULL SOL RITCHIE :lol:

SPECIAL GUEST!

WULFIE :lol:

ONLY 2.50 OTD

8 - 11

CHEAP BAR

GREAT WOODEN DANCEFLOOR

BE GREAT TO SEE YOU THERE! :g:

JB xxxKTFxx

yes indeed!! looking forward to coming as a punter to have a nice relaxing evening out! our wulfie has some nice tunes to play! that much i do know! so bring it on! by the way mr rimmer if you're coming & want a lift let me know!

max..

yes indeed!! looking forward to coming as a punter to have a nice relaxing evening out! our wulfie has some nice tunes to play! that much i do know! so bring it on! by the way mr rimmer if you're coming & want a lift let me know!

max..

Its always a pleasure to have you in our company Max :thumbup:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Guest Phil Richards

Its always a pleasure to have you in our company Max :thumbup:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Last one was very good apart from the singer,sorry just my opinion

WELL ITS NEARING THAT TIME AGAIN! SUNDAY THE 4TH MAY OUR THIRD SOUL NIGHT AT THE KINGSWINFORD CONSERVATIVE CLUB, OAK STREET, KINGSWINFORD thumbup.gif I REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO THIS NIGHT ITS SUCH A COSY & COMFY LITTLE ROOM PERFECT TO CHILL OUT ON A SUNDAY EVENING AND LISTEN TO SOME QUALITY SOUL SOUNDS :lol:

OUR FIRST ONE WAS GREAT wink.gif SECOND ONE WAS FAB :lol: SO HOPEFULLY THIS ONE WILL BE BRILLIANT :lol:

WITH RES DJ,S

JELLYBEAN & KERBY

SINGING LIVE SOULFULL SOL RITCHIE :thumbup:

SPECIAL GUEST!

WULFIE :thumbup:

ONLY 2.50 OTD

8 - 11

CHEAP BAR

GREAT WOODEN DANCEFLOOR

BE GREAT TO SEE YOU THERE! :shades:

JB xxxKTFxx

THIS SUNDAY 4TH MAY IS CANCELLED!!!

DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES OF WHICH WE HAVE NO CONTROL OF!!!

WE ARE ALL GUTTED ABOUT THIS!!! :(

SO PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGYS!!!

HELEN MARTIN & RITCHIE ( KTF )

THIS SUNDAY 4TH MAY IS CANCELLED!!!

DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES OF WHICH WE HAVE NO CONTROL OF!!!

WE ARE ALL GUTTED ABOUT THIS!!! :lol:

SO PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGYS!!!

HELEN MARTIN & RITCHIE ( KTF )

gutted also for you!! hope you will be back when things are sorted out!! gotta say it was a great little night out!! super room to spend a sunday night chillin'out! all the best for it's swift return!!

max..

can't you find another venue ? if you want maybe you can use JCT 2 , pm JB if you want me to help out.

Thanks for trying to help Chalky :thumbup: But this lovely Sunday evening of soul at KFord con club, just wouldn,t be the same anywhere else :thumbup:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN

Source Advert