• Replies 155
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

a cracker up on the balcony :lol: .

Is anyone bringing cheese and pickles to go with the cracker :lol:

Yippee only 3 more sleeps to prob the best no the best nighter in the country and its only 5mins from home.

Steve

Feck Me!!! These anniversaries cum round kwick!!

Am I getting old??

Never the less lookin forward to this one same as all the others :lol:

Mike Cog

Guest Roccia

It will be great to see you over here.

It will give me a chance to buy you a drink and say thank you for your hospitality in February when we came over for the all-nighter in Rimini thumbsup.gif

It'll be good to catch up with Roccia again.

Doc

Hi Chris, will be fantastc see you again... We'll have a couple of pints... Errr... how much do you think can cost a taxi ride from Middleton to Brighouse (we'll stay in a hotel there)...

Just joking (I love to scare Babs... :P ) I'll be the most sober man of the 'niter... :lol:

I'll be the most sober man of the 'niter... wicked.gif

mmmhh...

I think that the most sober man of the 'niter will be Little Rob.. :lol:

ok, we will take a taxi then...

Nothing that a bit of silver tape can't fix! :sleep3:

Wednesday and we're proper you know what already mate, seriously can't wait until Friday Soul Revolution and then Middleton! Weekend weekend weekend!

hahaha!!...good to hear about the new shoes,i will see you Saturday :huh::thumbsup:

5mins / 1500 km it dont matter the journey is worth it.

Of course it is!

Djing at Brighouse Ritz Ballroom on friday and Middleton Allniter on saturday...

this will be a top weekend! :rolleyes:

And in any case I'm used to long-distance journeys...

I'm on the Top Ten of Ryan Air's Frequent (Soul) Flyers Club! :wicked:

ciao!

Barbara

If the amount of dealer inquries for the record bar is anything to go by this looks like a sellout nite i would seriously advise being early,great lineups in all three rooms and as i said for all those record hunters looks like a cracker up on the balcony :rolleyes: .

Not long now Andy !!

Martin

Nothing that a bit of silver tape can't fix! :wicked:

Wednesday and we're proper you know what already mate, seriously can't wait until Friday Soul Revolution and then Middleton! Weekend weekend weekend!

its going to be a good one biggrin.gif ....will bring some tape :rolleyes:

Hi Chris, will be fantastc see you again... We'll have a couple of pints... Errr... how much do you think can cost a taxi ride from Middleton to Brighouse (we'll stay in a hotel there)...

Just joking (I love to scare Babs... :wicked: ) I'll be the most sober man of the 'niter... :rolleyes:

Have,nt seen you since last time you were at Brighouse,(i was the only mod in the village) will be good to

see you again biggrin.gif

Hiya Mark. Look forward to it.

Steve

Have a couple of spaces in the car if you want to put your life in your hands,I will be leaving sat evening so let me know :-) jane x

ps this is from london doh !!

Guest Roccia

Have,nt seen you since last time you were at Brighouse,(i was the only mod in the village) will be good to

see you again :thumbsup:

Hi Steve, do you attend Brighouse on friday as well...?

Guest Dr Pickles

Just joking (I love to scare Babs... :lol: ) I'll be the most sober man of the 'niter... :lol:

I thought Babs might need this if your driving is that bad. :D

p1713458dt.jpg

See you all Saturday :thumbsup:

Doc

Guest Roccia

I need to know the venue address for the navsat...

Anyone here can help us, please...?

Found. Fountain Street, innit...?

Guest Dr Pickles

Found. Fountain Street, innit...?

That's right -

Middle Civic Hall

Fountain Street

Middleton

Manchester

M24 1AF

the Mrs. and me are at the Torquay weekender this weekend ,

but there's another crowd of south west soulies comimg up to see you at Middlelton again this weekend Andy

have another great one , we'll see you all soon

have you got a ticket for Moscow ??

best regards

They reckon the weathers going to stay nice and warm up here in sunny manchester all weekend so we are in for a hot sweaty one with some great djs in all 3 rooms, somethin for everyone in all 3 rooms so leave the bullshit at the door and come and av a good un :thumbup: .

FOOKIN ELL ANDY :) WOTS COG GUNNA TALK ABOUT IF YOU HAV TO LEAVE THE BULLSHIT AT THE DOOR :g: SEE YOU THERE HOMBRES :ohmy: ENZO

Guest Tim aka Bob

smile.gifIam starting to walk around with that soft grin on my face thinking about Middleton,not long now ladys and gentlemen thumbup.gif

Kev :yes::(

What is it Kev? The thought of all that free beer?

'Draycott Drifters' Roadshow will be headin for Middleton dis Saturday!!!

Can't wait!!!!

Guest jo65

YOUR SUITE AWAITS YOU MADAME JO JO ( THE WEST WING IF THAT MEETS WITH YOUR APPROVAL ? )

BARON VON BEARSOUL & THE VON TRIPS FAMILY ....SINGING ALL THEIR NORTHERN HITS inc 'THERE'S THAT MOUNTAIN '

Is my room all ready? you know how l like my sleep..

"warm the teapot i'll be there soon"! love Madame Jo Jo biggrin.gif

Guest Mrs Simsy

FOOKIN ELL ANDY ohmy.gif WOTS COG GUNNA TALK ABOUT IF YOU HAV TO LEAVE THE BULLSHIT AT THE DOOR g.gif SEE YOU THERE HOMBRES wicked.gif ENZO

:yes::(

Have a cracking time all, see y'all at the next one! :D

What is it Kev? The thought of all that free beer?

'Draycott Drifters' Roadshow will be headin for Middleton dis Saturday!!!

Can't wait!!!!

A Up, Me mon,

How are you doing,it will be good to catch up with the Drifters again,Ill will look out for that Free Beer,Then beer.gif

But Iam driving :D

Kev :thumbsup:

Edited by good angel
Guest twoflatsup

A Up, Me mon,

Then :no:

But Iam driving :(

Kev :thumbsup:

As a "concerned" passenger of yours Kev, I feel it's my duty to "look after" any free / spare / stolen beer you may have in your possession tomorrow night :thumbsup:

Sorry Andy, Can't make this one, working Saturday and Sunday and Monday :thumbsup::no::(:D .

Although, I am working 6am -2pm Saturday and Sunday, so, I could go to the nighter, take my work clothes, get changed and leave Midd about 5.15 am Sunday morning to be in work for 6am, but I don't think it would work :thumbsup:

(See, I have thought about it)

As a "concerned" passenger of yours Kev, I feel it's my duty to "look after" any free / spare / stolen beer you may have in your possession tomorrow night :no:

Jon,

Thankyou for your concern,I will entrust you with the beer then, as I know you will take care of it for me,I have never seen you spill any beer of your own :thumbsup:

See you soon Mr,Jon, say ah up to Debs for me,and thank her for letting you out :thumbsup:

Kev.

Only a few hours to go. Cant wait. Get ready about 8.45pm be there about 9pm. It takes me 10mins to do my hair :ohmy: then 5mins to travel in case i aint told anyone before :unsure:

Steve

Steve, I would have never known it was 5 min's down the road for you if you had'nt said it 'again 'again

and 'again.36_6_3.gif4_1_219.gif

Can't wait, see you and Lou there36_1_13.gif.

Willie

better not mention I'm a gruelling 15 minutes away :thumbup: looking forward to tonight as ever

Mick