Soul Revolution.. Friday... 16th May...london

Will be off-line from about 1.30 pm... You can get me on the mobile.. 07752084878..

Early drink with afew folk on Rivington street and then down to the Bed bar to kick it off at 8pm..

Remember you can buy tickets off the website up to around 7pm to make sure you get in,leave it too late on the door and you could miss out..

Have a good weekend folks.. :thumbup:

Edited by little-stevie
  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Will be off-line from about 1.30 pm... You :thumbup: can get me on the mobile.. 07752084878..

Early drink close by around 7pm and then down to the Bed bar to kick it off at 8pm..

Remember you can buy tickets off the website up to around 7pm to make sure you get in,leave it too late on the door and you could miss out..

Have a good weekend folks.. :)

c u folks tonite !! cant wait !!

:ohmy:

Guest James Trouble

I'm going off line in about half an hour, but will be checking ticket sales on my PDA, so if you purchase tickets you may not receive an email, but I will be able to see the sales going through... Feel free to print of your receipt and bring it along...

Tickets have been flying out, and after the very positive response while out flyering around Brixton last night I'd be very surprised if we do not sell out by 11pm, so if you are traveling, and I know we keep going on about it but it is important, please try and buy tickets in advance through the website as it will be very hard to let anyone in once we hit capacity.

Some top quality dancers in attendance later, should be a ball!

See you all later... thumbup.gif

Edited by James Trouble