Need Your Helping Hand Soulies

Mattfox

hi, does anyone know this 45:

Bottom & Co.-Love Pains/Spread the News Motown 1974

never seen this before! what's the value? got someone a soundfile??? just know the classic "gonna find me a true love" ...

please reply quick!!! i really would appreciate this...need your help soulies!!!

cheers, matt

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

never seen this before! what's the value? got someone a soundfile??? just know the classic "gonna find me a true love" ...

please reply quick!!! i really would appreciate this...need your help soulies!!!

cheers, matt

Between,£10 and £20,

Dave f..........

Social source share

cheers, matt

It´s a great song, but (my opinion) is slightly weak than "gonna find a true love", his price around 15 GBP.

Social source share

Guest shaun evans

It´s a great song, but (my opinion) is slightly weak than "gonna find a true love", his price around 15 GBP.

:lol: also look out for "you're my life" on motown bouncing little dancer only ever seen it on demo

would be intrested if it was an issue aswell :lol:

Social source share

youre my life is the "A" side of gonna find a true love. which while this sell for £150+ its only on the issue

but its not rare. the demo is youre my life on both sides and is around £15. spread the news is the "A" side

£20 for the demo and £25 for the issue. spread the news issue is rarer than the youre my life issue. youre

my life made the r n b top 100. hope some of this info helps wacko.gif

dave

Social source share

Guest shaun evans

youre my life is the "A" side of gonna find a true love. which while this sell for £150+ its only on the issue

but its not rare. the demo is youre my life on both sides and is around £15. spread the news is the "A" side

£20 for the demo and £25 for the issue. spread the news issue is rarer than the youre my life issue. youre

my life made the r n b top 100. hope some of this info helps wacko.gif

dave

:g: cheers Dave

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert