Cd Swap May 2008

• Replies 265
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

You`re not wrong there Pat....both with the quality of the Cds and the presentation which was fantastic this time around.

A big thanks to everyone who took part, brilliant to get 100% participation and shut the whingers up who did`nt take part because they were 2 Cds light last time!

OK, November is the next one....themes anyone? How about records with labels are all the same colour?! or...."records you have never heard played out anywhere ever"?

Thanks again.

Chris.

Social source share

"records you have never heard played out anywhere ever"

thats an easy one, if like me you don't go out alot :D might be a bit harder for some of you. unless you sending it to me, as i wouldn't have a clue if it was played anywhere :lol:

as this one's been so good, could we do VOL. II :lol:

or, beats to get bums off seats :yes:

or, toe tapping tunes :D

alan

Social source share

OK, November is the next one....themes anyone? How about records with labels are all the same colour?! or...."records you have never heard played out anywhere ever"?

Thanks again.

Chris.

If we're doing tunes from the same colour label, then we'll need to invite Dave "Posh "Car" Bentley who pioneered yellow label collecting at TOTW......and bagged plenty of great tunes on his theory.... :yes:

Social source share

• 2 months later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert