Watford Rugby Club Northern Night 17th May

Guest bdesoul

Guest bdesoul

Hi everyone, Can now confirm all the details for the Northern Night on 17th May. The DJ line up is Jon Buck (RSG and all points south), David Hayden (Fulbourn and St Ives.), Gaz Lees (Broad Lane WMC - Cannock). Plus Mick Wren and Myself. This is a fund raising event to help get money towards new changing rooms at the club. Music policy there isn't one, talc policy there isn't one. Now Beer policy that's a different matter entirely and we will have some real ale for those of a discerning taste.

For those with Satnav. the postcode is WD24 4LL.

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest red or dead

Should get some of Cambridge crew to this one as one of our locals is playing and fresh from his success at St. Ives David should still be buzzing! Cant make it myself due to other commitments but hope it goes well

Hi everyone, Can now confirm all the details for the Northern Night on 17th May. The DJ line up is Jon Buck (RSG and all points south), David Hayden (Fulbourn and St Ives.), Gaz Lees (Broad Lane WMC - Cannock). Plus Mick Wren and Myself. This is a fund raising event to help get money towards new changing rooms at the club. Music policy there isn't one, talc policy there isn't one. Now Beer policy that's a different matter entirely and we will have some real ale for those of a discerning taste.

Sorry Lads,

would have liked to come to this one, but it clashes with our own in Oxford.

All the best for the night.

Hope this will not be a 'one off' and hopefully see you next time.

Steve, Maz, and Del.

Oxford Soul Club

Guest bdesoul

Should get some of Cambridge crew to this one as one of our locals is playing and fresh from his success at St. Ives David should still be buzzing! Cant make it myself due to other commitments but hope it goes well

So hard to get a date that does not clash with others in our area. Will be trying to organise 2 events per year. Possibly 3 but mainly when the weather is better as the venue is not massive but has plenty of space outside to sit and listen. Because all the floor is needed for dancing!

Some simple directions for those that can make it.

Junction 5 M1, from the north take the 3rd exit towards Watford town centre, from the south take the 2nd exit towards Watford town centre, follow dual carriage way and stay in right hand lane, at roundabout take second exit over bridge, at mini rounabout car park is on the left and clubhouse is on the right. limited parking beside club else on roadside.

Any problems ring

01923 243292 club number.

Sorry you cant make it lads see you at the next one.

Thanks Brian for inviting me to play at this friendly venue should be a great night look forward to meeting up again with you and Mick after Prestatyn hope the rest of the crew will be there as well.

Bringing along the better half as well she'll keep me in check with that real ale I'm sure.

Gaz Lees - Goodtimes Soul Club Wolverhampton thumbup.gif

Thanks Brian for inviting me to play at this friendly venue should be a great night look forward to meeting up again with you and Mick after Prestatyn hope the rest of the crew will be there as well.

Bringing along the better half as well she'll keep me in check with that real ale I'm sure.

Gaz Lees - Goodtimes Soul Club Wolverhampton thumbup.gif

NICE ONE GAZ!! HAVE A GOOD NIGHT & RAISE LOADS OF DOSH!! DONATE 6 "GOOD TIMES" TICKETS TO THE RAFFLE!

MAX..

Guest Carrie Mehome

Went to the last one at the Rugby Club and had a brilliant time - shame I can't make this one as I'm in Newquay that weekend. Have a good one! :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the invite guy's ... looking forward to this one..... Nice venue and put as much talc down as you like! lol..... I'm still buzzing from Southport it's just been one long buzz since Evolution at St Ive's :D

will bring as much as I can carry so will be a good mix of 60's,70's, 80's and RnB .......will go with the flow!...... :thumbsup:

Hi everyone, Can now confirm all the details for the Northern Night on 17th May. The DJ line up is Jon Buck (RSG and all points south), David Hayden (Fulbourn and St Ives.), Gaz Lees (Broad Lane WMC - Cannock). Plus Mick Wren and Myself.

Hi Chaps ,

Good Buzz on This One, Got a Posse of Watford Football Fans coming over for this one , Said they couldn't miss a Soul Night in their Home Territory .

Jon Buck

Best of luck Brian, and I know Gaz will do you proud - he's got some ace music in his boxes

Keep it real

Wulfie :lol:

Guest bdesoul

Hey mate that's the nicest thing you've ever said about me perhaps you are mellowing in your old age. :lol: Up the Baggies

Gaz Lees

Hey guys, If you want to make a day of it then come along early as we can arrange a barbie at short notice and watch the footie on the screen. for those of you that don't know the venue, we have one end of the club house which is used as a projector screen so you can imagine how big that is!

By the way Gaz as you are bringing the wife where are you putting Garry C or is he gonna be eating me out of house and home again!

Hope the sizeable home counties crowds turn out for this southerly event.Good line up.Great music assured.

It Would Be GOOD But The Home Counties Crowd Can Also Be Un-Predictable So Who Knows What Will Happen ? ? ? ? Always Hoping For A Good Attendance ! ! ! !

Jon Buck

Edited by jonbuck
Guest Garry-C

Hey guys, If you want to make a day of it then come along early as we can arrange a barbie at short notice and watch the footie on the screen. for those of you that don't know the venue, we have one end of the club house which is used as a projector screen so you can imagine how big that is!

By the way Gaz as you are bringing the wife where are you putting Garry C or is he gonna be eating me out of house and home again!

Hey Bri

Will be coming down early to eat you out of house and home and to have a few beers while watching the cup final in the club house (pity the baggies never made it or would have been at wembley myself,again), so get the barbie going, open the bar and lets make a day and night of it. :thumbsup:

Looking to hear some good sounds on the nite from the cracking line up thats on, enjoyed the last one you had there so am looking forward to this and hope theres gonna be a few in 'cause you're all good, friendly lads and lassies down there and I hope to meet and have a drink and dance with a few more of ya.

See you tomorrow

Garry C

Guest nusha

It Would Be GOOD But The Home Counties Crowd Can Also Be Un-Predictable So Who Knows What Will Happen ? ? ? ? Always Hoping For A Good Attendance ! ! ! !

Jon Buck

Yes my point exactly..They could really have it away down there if they supported gigs like this one a bit more..see you there anyway..Regards