Dee Dee Sharpe

Guest andyrattigan

Guest andyrattigan

Ive got a vinyl copy of this with no delta number in the deadwax. Just the number C375. It has the red and black Cameo label. Bought it years ago for a £5. Ive always presumed its an original. Sound right?

I know there is a styrene bootleg with yellow label.

Edited by andyrattigan
Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Ive got a vinyl copy of this with no delta number in the deadwax. Just the number C375. It has the red and black Cameo label. Bought it years ago for a £5. Ive always presumed its an original. Sound right?

I know there is a styrene bootleg with yellow label.

c375b is in the wax with a little stamp to the left if you look close

the other side is c375a with a little mark to the left

Social source share

Guest andyrattigan

Sigh, such a fabulous fabulous record.... :lol:

Great double sider.

"I really love you" nips it at the post for me.

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Great double sider.

"I really love you" nips it at the post for me.

...The (unofficial) answer disc "He Don't Really Love You" by the Delfonics (Moon Shot) is equally divine.

Think I've mentioned this on here before but, in case I haven't, "Standing In The Need Of Love" was recorded, in Chicago, at a 'split session' with Chubby Checker. Chubby's two songs at the session were "Two Hearts Make One Love" and "You Just Don't Know"...

A productive day all round, then! :lol:

Social source share

...The (unofficial) answer disc "He Don't Really Love You" by the Delfonics (Moon Shot) is equally divine.

Think I've mentioned this on here before but, in case I haven't, "Standing In The Need Of Love" was recorded, in Chicago, at a 'split session' with Chubby Checker. Chubby's two songs at the session were "Two Hearts Make One Love" and "You Just Don't Know"...

A productive day all round, then! laugh.png

Which would just never happen these days would it? Probably only took 'em a couple of hours between 'em...... laugh.png

And to think Guns & Roses have only taken 17 years to complete the follow-up to their last album LOL! ph34r.gif

Ian D laugh.png
Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

And to think Guns & Roses have only taken 17 years to complete the follow-up to their last album LOL! laugh.png

Ian D biggrin.gif

Took the Eagles 28 years to follow up 'The Long Run'. And that's still not long enough, IMO....
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!