• Replies 10
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest martinsbox

The Adorables - Baby come and get it - Peacock

You haven't been checking my sales list . . . 15 uk pounds!!

Martin

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Hi

Looking for these at the mo. Call me on 07838 181 375 or reply at tsuccess@dircon.co.uk

The Adorables - Baby come and get it - Peacock

Celest Hardie - Your gone - Reynolds

Merci

Warren

link

wasn't there a celeste hardy on ebay last week? might still be there. $600 when I looked, don't know what it finished at though. :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

I know. Was tracking it all week. Went out for a chinese at a friends, got back in time (so I thought) and found out that i'd got the closing time wrong by an hour.

link

you would have been back in time if you had gone to my local chinese. Many times I have had to run home after eating there :rolleyes:

They have also had to remove the fruit machine at my local chinese take-away due to council gambling legislation. I miss it to be honest, however it's still a gamble eating anything from there blush.gif:lol:

Shane

Social source share

You might be interested to know that I picked up a nice original Celest Hardie on Reynolds from a trustworthy US collector a couple of months back for $550 US

(not cheap but then still less than it would cost on ebay last week of 660+ , and less than what it would fetch at a Johnny Fish and Chips Auction) BUT then when it arrived - to my pleasant surprise - found that it was clearly AUTPGRAPHED by Celest herself !!! The guy never mentioned to me that it was autographed by Celest !!!

whistling.gif

Social source share