Wanted - Junior Wells - Shake It Baby/stomach Ache

Guest Rob Glover

Guest Rob Glover

WANTED - JUNIOR WELLS - SHAKE IT BABY/STOMACH ACHE - VANGUARD VRS 35049

Ok so not the usual 7" to be hunting as I suppose it's a bit of an R&B monster but I thought what the heck.

Has anybody got a copy they fancy digging out and selling, either an issue or demo on Vanguard?

360000674023.jpg

Cheers, Rob

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Rob Glover

ooch ouch....mm mm mm, ouch, mm, mm mm mm, ooch, ouch, mm mm mm.... :lol:

Best keep an eye on ebay mate, they turn up every now and again and usually go for anound £50. thumbsup.gif

Cheers Mace, If only I hadnt sold a copy to Dave Ingle (Loughborough) in about 1987.

Social source share

Cheers Mace, If only I hadnt sold a copy to Dave Ingle (Loughborough) in about 1987.

:yes: Blimey I've not seen Dave Ingle for years now....great lad with an outstanding collection even way back then.

I've had a few spares of 'Stomache ache' over the years, if I ever drop on another I'll let you know Rob.

Mines on something like Australian Astor?....beauty :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Rob Glover

:rolleyes: Blimey I've not seen Dave Ingle for years now....great lad with an outstanding collection even way back then.

I've had a few spares of 'Stomache ache' over the years, if I ever drop on another I'll let you know Rob.

Mines on something like Australian Astor?....beauty :lol:

Yeah Dave dissapeared about 20 years ago lol and apparantly his missus would'nt let him buy anymore vinyl.

I still speak to Karl Flavell (who I think might be dropping down to Yum Yum at the end of the month) and Martin Derby is still around somewhere. They are all on bloomin Facebook mate.

Actually I found this and thought it might bring back some memories of those hazy crazy days in the 80's

n697404467_127937_7115.jpg

Cheers I appreciate that. Australian Astor, now that's got to be rare one.

Cheers

Rob

Social source share

Yeah Dave dissapeared about 20 years ago lol and apparantly his missus would'nt let him buy anymore vinyl.

I still speak to Karl Flavell (who I think might be dropping down to Yum Yum at the end of the month) and Martin Derby is still around somewhere. They are all on bloomin Facebook mate.

Actually I found this and thought it might bring back some memories of those hazy crazy days in the 80's

n697404467_127937_7115.jpg

Cheers I appreciate that. Australian Astor, now that's got to be rare one.

Cheers

Rob

:P Nice one Rob, memories indeed......saw Martin Derby at the RSS reunion in Brum a few years back.

Think Dave moved down Cornwall or thereabouts around the same time, but was pretty sure he was still buying vinyl :lol: ...maybe more discreetly eh? :lol:

The Australian Astor is a proper beauty mate, will try and post a scan after weekend when me heads recovered from Bidds Nighter... :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest Rob Glover

:D Nice one Rob, memories indeed......saw Martin Derby at the RSS reunion in Brum a few years back.

Think Dave moved down Cornwall or thereabouts around the same time, but was pretty sure he was still buying vinyl :thumbup: ...maybe more discreetly eh? :sweatingbullets:

The Australian Astor is a proper beauty mate, will try and post a scan after weekend when me heads recovered from Bidds Nighter... laugh.gif

LOL, yeah I think you might be right about Dave there. He was never going to stop completely.

Looking forward to catching the scan mate when the allnighter head has cleared, hope it's a good night.

Catch you soon mate and maybe you could come and do a guest spot for us sometime down here.

Enjoy the sunshine :lol:

Social source share