John Edwards On Weis

Guest Salv

Guest Salv

I picked up John Edwards' "There'll Never Be Another Woman" 45 on Weis a few years ago, but had never played the flip, "Lonely Life", until just now. As you do, I had a look around on the web to see if the 45 was worth anything, but I could only find mentions of a mono/stereo promo of "There'll Never Be Another Woman" for around £30. I also had a search here on SS, but couldn't find a mention of it, so ... how much is the issue 45 with "Lonely Life" worth?

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I picked up John Edwards' "There'll Never Be Another Woman" 45 on Weis a few years ago, but had never played the flip, "Lonely Life", until just now. As you do, I had a look around on the web to see if the 45 was worth anything, but I could only find mentions of a mono/stereo promo of "There'll Never Be Another Woman" for around £30. I also had a search here on SS, but couldn't find a mention of it, so ... how much is the issue 45 with "Lonely Life" worth?

I don't know the value, but FYI lonely life also came out on twin stacks. Great cut, I think it's Jo Armstead on backing vocals.

Social source share

Salv - one went for $34.50 on ebay back in March -Mike

Social source share

Guest Salv

Thanks Mike - how did you find that? I searched the completed eBay listings but they only go back to April, and popsike didn't have anything from this year.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert