Moses Smith - Try My Love

• Replies 23
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

seriously, £25 and rising...if you can get one, bit in-demand at the moment.

Saw it for sale for twice that recently, and I actually saw that amount of money being handed over for it. Preposterous, IMO, for a 21st century issue of a previously unissued 60s track...

...I haven't got one though, Dave, so if you can find me one for ten to fifteen quid I'll be delighted to reimburse you in full and immediately.... :rolleyes:

Social source share

:huh: Got it about 3-4 years ago for £2.50. Wish I'd bought all the other copies that were there.

-Kev.

SOLID 25 QUIDDER IMHO, CHEAP CONSIDERING WHAT THE SMOOV N FRANK POPP BULLSHIT SELLS FOR :wave: .

BRI PINCH.

Edited by bri pinch
Social source share

tongue.gif Got it about 3-4 years ago for £2.50. Wish I'd bought all the other copies that were there.

-Kev.

Hi mate make sure that you put it in ya box next time you gig at the cracker. That is a brill toon what a dancer.

Social source share

Just get the CD with it on...........Jeez never thought I'd hear myself say (or write) those words " get the CD"....but unless that look alike issue is legit then I would hope that the CD pays some money to the original artists...........but I know I could be very naive in that comment!!!!!!

Social source share

Both the C.D. and "45" were legally issued by Frank Lipsius of "Jamie/Guyden" though whether Moses Smith recieved any dosh is another matter. Moses Smith also did a fantastic version of "Tell It Like It Is" which is still in the can.

Des Parker

SNOT ACTUALLY MOSES SMITH SINGING ON TRY MY LOVE IZZIT :thumbsup: .

BRI PINCH

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Love it. Not sure if i could bring myself to buy the Dionn issue though.

Here's a brilliant dancer dancing to it... :thumbsup:

Social source share

SNOT ACTUALLY MOSES SMITH SINGING ON TRY MY LOVE IZZIT :thumbup: .

BRI PINCH

It wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't, have you suspicions??

Des Parker

sure someone once said this was done at same session as Girl Across The Street. Anyone know the dates when both recorded? What do the liner notes of the cd say?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!