Denaby Miners Welfare Friday 16th May -3rd Friday Every Month

Denaby Miners Welfare, Tickhill Square, Denaby Main, Doncaster, DN12 4AW

Hi everybody, just a quick reminder it's our "Charity Soul Night" next Friday. A freind of Nel's is doing a sponsored walk across the Himalayers in aid of "Premature Baby Research", so we are donating all proceeds on Friday night to this great cause, they'll also a charity auction and raffle ect...

Unfortunately John Curtiss can't make it due to transport problem's. Enter Mr Mark Whiteley who's DJ'd with us before at the Lord Conyers and at the Empress Ballroom (which myself and El Nel also run along with Yocky), he alway's does us a brill A.T.B spot, who along with El Nel should make it another crack'in night.

Don't forget our new time's - 8:00pm to 1:00am (bar till 12:30am). For more info and direction's see our add on the event's calender or our flyer in the flyer gallery.

Please come along and support this great cause, hope to see you there, best Woody

Edited by Streight Up
  • Replies 12
  • Views 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi everybody, just a quick reminder it's our "Charity Soul Night" next Friday. A freind of Nel's is doing a sponsored walk across the Himalayers in aid of "Premature Baby Research", so we are donating all proceeds on Friday night to this great cause, they'll also a charity auction and raffle ect...

Unfortunately John Curtiss can't make it due to transport problem's. Enter Mr Mark Whiteley who's DJ'd with us before at the Lord Conyers and at the Empress Ballroom (which myself and El Nel also run along with Yocky), he alway's does us a brill A.T.B spot, who along with El Nel should make it another crack'in night.

Don't forget our new time's - 8:00pm to 1:00am (bar till 12:30am). For more info and direction's see our add on the event's calender or our flyer in the flyer gallery.

Please come along and support this great cause, hope to see you there, best Woody

Hi it's me again :D , listen got a phone call off Yocky yesterday tea time saying why don't we donate £50.00 from our last Empress Ballroom to the charity night on Friday to start the ball rolling :thumbsup::ohmy::lol: , what an excellent idea :yes: . Plus we're gonna throw in acouple of free ticket's for our next Empress Ballroom night (which is on Sunday the 25th of May) as one of the raffle prizes :lol:.

So we've already got a £50.00 start and it's still four day's and counting till kick off. Get your self's along to our great oldie worldy venue, have a dance, listen to some awsome A.T.B. sounds, join in the fun and support this great cause :D . You never know you might just... W

Edited by Streight Up

Hi it's me again wink.gif , listen got a phone call off Yocky yesterday tea time saying why don't we donate £50.00 from our last Empress Ballroom to the charity night on Friday to start the ball rolling :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: , what an excellent idea :excl: . Plus we're gonna throw in acouple of free ticket's for our next Empress Ballroom night (which is on Sunday the 25th of May) as one of the raffle prizes :thumbup: .

So we've already got a £50.00 start and it's still four day's and counting till kick off. Get your self's along to our great oldie worldy venue, have a dance, listen to some awsome A.T.B. sounds, join in the fun and support this great cause :D . You never know you might just... W

Thanx to Dave n Dick for asking me to cover for JC for this Charity Night,

Cheap Beer, freebies, raffle - wot more can you want? - and all for a good cause :thumbsup:

Hope attendances merit the effort gone into this event wink.gif

So...........who's comin?

M. :rolleyes:

WOODY & DICK

GOOD LUCK WITH THE CHARITY NIGHT THIS FRIDAY FOR SUCH A GREAT CAUSE! :rolleyes:

WHAT A LOVELY GESTURE FROM WOODY, NEL & YOCKY TO DONATE MONEY FROM THE EMPRESS BALLROOM SOUL NIGHT WHICH THEY RUN TO KICK START THE COLLECTION.

ME & PETE WILL BE ALONG TO SUPPORT THIS NIGHT (& WE'LL BRING ALONG SOME RAFFLE PRIZES).

HOPE THE NIGHT IS WELL SUPPORTED SO THAT YOU RAISE LOTS OF MONEY.

IF YOU'VE NOT BEEN BEFORE, GIVE THIS VENUE A VISIT - YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. LOVELY LARGE DANCEFLOOR, VERY CHEAP BAR :thumbup: , PLUS GUARANTEED CRACKING ACROSS THE BOARD SPOTS FROM RESIDENT DJS WOODY & DICK & NOT FORGETTING THE GUEST DJS FOR THE NIGHT EL NEL & MARK WHITELEY. :thumbup::thumbsup:

SEE YOU FRIDAY!!!!

AV

Guest elnel

WOODY & DICK

GOOD LUCK WITH THE CHARITY NIGHT THIS FRIDAY FOR SUCH A GREAT CAUSE! :rolleyes:

WHAT A LOVELY GESTURE FROM WOODY, NEL & YOCKY TO DONATE MONEY FROM THE EMPRESS BALLROOM SOUL NIGHT WHICH THEY RUN TO KICK START THE COLLECTION.

ME & PETE WILL BE ALONG TO SUPPORT THIS NIGHT (& WE'LL BRING ALONG SOME RAFFLE PRIZES).

IF YOU'VE NOT BEEN BEFORE, GIVE THIS VENUE A VISIT - YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. LOVELY LARGE DANCEFLOOR, VERY CHEAP BAR :thumbup: , PLUS GUARANTEED CRACKING ACROSS THE BOARD SPOTS FROM RESIDENT DJS WOODY & DICK & NOT FORGETTING THE GUEST DJS FOR THE NIGHT EL NEL & MARK WHITELEY. :thumbup::thumbsup:

SEE YOU FRIDAY!!!!

AV

Eyup all Nel ear realy looking forward to Friday need a bit of a lift cos everything going wrong for me at mo anyway enough whining from me , great to ear my mate and one of my favourite DJs is stepping in thanks mr whitley your a gud un old cock . as woody said its for reasearch into premature babies , as a new grandad of a beutifull little girl I fully apreciate how precious our little ones are , and what a fantastic cause this is so please come allong and give us your support ,you wont be dissapointed its a great place run by great folk . Nel . ps have you noticed how the army never have to ask for charrity to buy there bombs.

Thanx to Dave n Dick for asking me to cover for JC for this Charity Night,

Cheap Beer, freebies, raffle - wot more can you want? - and all for a good cause :lol:

Hope attendances merit the effort gone into this event :lol:

So...........who's comin?

M. :huh:

Actually Mark it's me who should be thanking you for stepping into the breach at the last minute. Been promised quite a bit of support for Friday, so let's hope it's a good one and we raise load's of cash. Three day's to go, W

P.S. Picked up a nice copy of Daylight this mornin (Wensday) at the second hand market in town, could'nt belive my luck - pinched it... :lol:

Actually Mark it's me who should be thanking you for stepping into the breach at the last minute. Been promised quite a bit of support for Friday, so let's hope it's a good one and we raise load's of cash. Three day's to go, W

P.S. Picked up a nice copy of Daylight this mornin (Wensday) at the second hand market in town, could'nt belive my luck - pinched it... :lol:

P.S. Picked up a nice copy of Daylight this mornin (Wensday) at the second hand market in town, could'nt belive my luck - pinched it... wink.gif

Hopefully you'll be fuller than Yocky's trolleys - and theyre packed :P - shame he cant make it, he could gear off for charity (mind you not that he needs a cause to drop em!)

Your bar is too cheap and open too long, Ill be bo**oxed on Sat Mornin :thumbsup:

See ya Friday

M. :huh:

That's nowt that Mark. El Nel's thinking of having all his hair shaved off on Fiday for this charity do, what do you think about that :sleep3::yes::D:P:D W :huh:

WOODY & DICK

GOOD LUCK WITH THE CHARITY NIGHT THIS FRIDAY FOR SUCH A GREAT CAUSE! :wicked:

IF YOU'VE NOT BEEN BEFORE, GIVE THIS VENUE A VISIT - YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. LOVELY LARGE DANCEFLOOR, VERY CHEAP BAR :D , PLUS GUARANTEED CRACKING ACROSS THE BOARD SPOTS FROM RESIDENT DJS WOODY & DICK & NOT FORGETTING THE GUEST DJS FOR THE NIGHT EL NEL & MARK WHITELEY. :Dthumbup.gif

SEE YOU FRIDAY!!!!

Thank's for your support you two :D :D . As well as the raffle we're gonna have an auction, couple of northern soul polo

shirt's (one's been sent from Austrailia), exclusive CD set ect... :lol::g:thumbup.gif

Here's hopeing it's going tobe a crack'in night, please come along and support this great cause and this great venue. Two day's to go, W :rolleyes:

P.S. If anyone want's any ticket's for The Empress Ballroom (Sunday 25th May) i'll have some for sale on Friday

Edited by Streight Up
Guest chris

devil3yx6.jpg

I'll definitely be there, never miss a night. This event deserves all the support it can get, as it's such

an excellent cause. Come on everybody get yourselves along for fantastic evening, you'll regret it if you don't :thumbsup:

Good of you to step into the breach Mark, I really enjoyed your spot in the chill out area at the last Empress,

so I can't wait to get my soul fix yet again wink.gif

Yo! Woody..Back on the tinternet at last...home hub and everything... :D

Being without my connection was like having my right arm amputated..lol

Se you tonight mate!!!

Guest elnel

Just bin to see jean in hospital and she,s miles and miles better ime very pleased to say so ime in a fantastic mood and realy chomping at the bit so bring it on and lets ave a brill night and raise loads o dosh for this great cause as only us soulies know how .El Nel The Infadel With a raging thirst :thumbsup: