Pensnett & Bromley Memorial Club

• Replies 73
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

now look ere wulfie, If I can have a knee replacement,and now I am dancing again, even though my other knee has to be done, you can get yr arse up the docs, otherwise, you will come to a point where you wont be able to walk at-all, see you friday :thumbsup: with an electric chair :thumbsup:

BLOW ME :thumbsup: WHAT A WEEK . FROM 1 PHONE CALL ASKIN WHATS ON FRIDAY ? TO ORGANISING THIS EVENT IN 4 DAYS . WITH 10 SUPERB DJs , 2 QUID IN , CHEAP BAR , NICE DANCE FLOOR ,& TO TOP THAT ANYONE WHO TURNS UP TOMORROW GETS IN NEXT WEEK FOR 2 QUID ASWELL :P SEE YOU ALL THERE

P.S ALSO IM PUTTING IN A DECK & PHONES FOR ANY SELLERS WHO TURN UP :thumbsup: . WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR ?

MART ( KERBY )

AND I THINK THAT SAYS IT ALL :lol:

Guest swoz

HELEN+MART

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT,SORRY I HAD TO LET YOU DOWN DUE TO TORQUAY

BUT WHAT A LINE UP . WISHING YOU ALL A BRILLIANT NIGHT.

SWO :thumbsup:

now look ere wulfie, If I can have a knee replacement,and now I am dancing again, even though my other knee has to be done, you can get yr arse up the docs, otherwise, you will come to a point where you wont be able to walk at-all, see you friday :thumbsup: with an electric chair :thumbsup:

bloody hell have you and Annie been getting together - it sounds like nagging in stereo :lol: and NO you can't plug the chair in !!!

Wulfie :P

HELEN+MART

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT,SORRY I HAD TO LET YOU DOWN DUE TO TORQUAY

BUT WHAT A LINE UP . WISHING YOU ALL A BRILLIANT NIGHT.

SWO :P

Cheers sweetheart, have a fab time in Torquay :thumbsup: and you can always come and do a spot for us sometime soon aye!! :thumbsup:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Guest Suzy

DJ times........... :thumbsup:

JB & Cooperman (Steve)..........8 -9

Blue Max & Big Al..........9 - 10

Woody & Lou..........10 - 11

Kerby & Gaz Lees.........11 - 12

Little Scotty & JB.........12 - 1

Hope thats ok for you all???? :thumbsup:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Looks like a good line up to me, with such short notice~and Toons being played for me by JB what more could you ask for???????? Have a great time all of you and see you all soon...

Love Suzy xx

Guest Suzy

BLOW ME :thumbsup: WHAT A WEEK . FROM 1 PHONE CALL ASKIN WHATS ON FRIDAY ? TO ORGANISING THIS EVENT IN 4 DAYS . WITH 10 SUPERB DJs , 2 QUID IN , CHEAP BAR , NICE DANCE FLOOR ,& TO TOP THAT ANYONE WHO TURNS UP TOMORROW GETS IN NEXT WEEK FOR 2 QUID ASWELL :lol: SEE YOU ALL THERE

P.S ALSO IM PUTTING IN A DECK & PHONES FOR ANY SELLERS WHO TURN UP :P . WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR ?

MART ( KERBY )

Erm, excuse me Mart how long have ya been on here? cos i missed this.....

I'll tell ya what more i could ask for..............A Toon for me Mart with a capitol T........how's that my sweet? :thumbsup:

Suzy xx

I'll tell ya what more i could ask for..............A Toon for me Mart with a capitol T........how's that my sweet? :thumbsup:

Suzy xx

Mart is snoring his head off at the mo Suzy :thumbsup::g: but he will defo play a toon with a capitol T for ya!! :lol: I will tell him when he wakes up, and get him to reply to ya!! :P

JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN

Well its FRIDAY!!!! :thumbup: And whats that MEAN???? :lol:

Why its SOULTIME!!!!! :g::ohmy: Of course @ Pensnett & Bromley Memorial Club TONIGHT!!!!!..........Its gonna be a CRACKER!!!Of a night!!!! :)

So why not COME & JOIN us we would LOVE to see you there!!!! :D

JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN

Well its FRIDAY!!!! :thumbup: And whats that MEAN???? :lol:

Why its SOULTIME!!!!! :g::ohmy: Of course @ Pensnett & Bromley Memorial Club TONIGHT!!!!!..........Its gonna be a CRACKER!!!Of a night!!!! :)

So why not COME & JOIN us we would LOVE to see you there!!!! :D

JB xxxKTFxxx

ANYONE NEEDS 2 SPARE IMPRESSIONS SATURDAY NIGHT PASSES, GRAB ME TONIGHT, OR YOULL BE SORRY :lol:

DJ times........... thumbsup.gif

JB & Cooperman (Steve)..........8 -9

Blue Max & Big Al..........9 - 10

Woody & Lou..........10 - 11

Kerby & Gaz Lees.........11 - 12

Little Scotty & JB.........12 - 1

Hope thats ok for you all???? thumbup.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx

With an array of DJ,s like this :yes: And all for 2 quid an all swoon.gif how very very dare you miss it :(:P:D

JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN
Guest Suzy

Well its FRIDAY!!!! thumbup.gif And whats that MEAN???? :D

IT'S CRACKERJACK!! :D:ohmy:

Have a great time JB & Mart....i knows you will and i'll see you both very soon. :thumbsup:

Love Suzy xx

Guest kerby

I'll tell ya what more i could ask for..............A Toon for me Mart with a capitol T........how's that my sweet? rolleyes.gif

Suzy xx

HELLO OUR SUE :D YEH IM A BIT OF A DARK HORSE OR HOSS AS THEY SAY IN OUR PARTS . :ohmy: HOPE YOUR FEELING WELL & HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON . ILL GIVE JACKIE WILSON A SPIN FOR YOU TONITE , IF WE GET THERE ( BONGO,S GETTIN READY ) :thumbsup: LOL .

MART ( KERBY ) XX

Guest kerby

just getting ready to join the rest of the gang!! be there soon "bongo"

pensnett & bromley mem.club tonight!!! 8pm til 1am £2 in!!

MAX WILLIE TEE DONT FORGET :ohmy::thumbsup:laugh.gif:D

Guest kerby

ANYONE NEEDS 2 SPARE IMPRESSIONS SATURDAY NIGHT PASSES, GRAB ME TONIGHT, OR YOULL BE SORRY :thumbsup:

YEH MR WILLS HAS 2 PASSES FOR NORTHAMPTON , SATURDAY NITE , TO SEE THE IMPRESSIONS . ANYONE INTRESTED ?