• Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Netspeaky

Hi, I am looking for a copy The Sweets - Satisfy me baby b/w Something about my baby on Soultown.

If anyone has a copy for sale please pm me with your price and condition.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Alan

Good luck Alan think you´ll need it, great double sider that doesn´t come up often, I always include "Something about my baby" in my play list, but would never consider selling it sorry. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Good luck Alan think you´ll need it, great double sider that doesn´t come up often, I always include "Something about my baby" in my play list, but would never consider selling it sorry. :thumbsup:

top draw! allrite but soooo! elusive.and i cant ever remember hearing it been played out, not round these parts anyhow...shame theres so many treasures that remain hidden!

Social source share

Good luck Alan think you´ll need it, great double sider that doesn´t come up often, I always include "Something about my baby" in my play list, but would never consider selling it sorry. :D

Must get out soon to listen to one of your sets Mark especially if it includes records of this calibre.

See you soon.

Best Regards

Alan

Social source share

I think you have out played your copy now :thumbsup: i think you should sell it to me mate...Lol :D

Are you in the queue as well Phil, awesome record isn't it, the you tube footage is very cleverly done as the songers and the dancers are not dancing to this track and the singers are singing a totally differnt song but it's done to make you think it is this track.

Regards

Alan

Social source share

• 1 month later...