Getting Together Boat Trip & Afterparty, June 21st Bristol, Uk

Details now up for the Inaugural Getting Together Boat Trip & Afterparty, to be held in Bristol on June 21st!

We're all looking forward to this one - Midsummers Day so hopefully we might see some sunshine - don't worry though, the boat is covered, just in case!

Here's the link for the boat trip.

Here's the link for the afterparty.

Hope to see some of you there - if you can't get a ticket for the boat there will be plenty of room at the afterparty, so come along later!

Edited by Rocker
  • Replies 16
  • Views 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

Details now up for the Inaugural Getting Together Boat Trip & Afterparty, to be held in Bristol on June 21st!

We're all looking forward to this one - Midsummers Day so hopefully we might see some sunshine - don't worry though, the boat is covered, just in case!

Here's the link for the boat trip.

Here's the link for the afterparty.

Hope to see some of you there - if you can't get a ticket for the boat there will be plenty of room at the afterparty, so come along later!

Can't wait for this event to come around now, what's gonna be our at-sea anthem lol!!!???

How about

"Too Many Fish In The Sea" or "Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay"

Obvious really but there we go

Any others?

James Brown - "Sex Machine":

"Bobby! Should I take 'em to the bridge?

(Go Ahead!)

Take 'em on to the bridge!

(Take em to the bridge!)

Should I take 'em to the bridge?

(Yeah!)

Take 'em to the bridge?

(Go Ahead!)

Hit me now!"

(Mind you, could be about Star Trek)

***STOP PRESS***

Owing to short notice cancellations we now (as of Tuesday 17th) have a small number of places available for the Boat-Trip!

If you are interested contact Ian on 07808 781904

BOAT-TRIP IS THIS SATURDAY 21st JUNE!

Cheers! :lol:

Hi Folks,

As at 9pm tonight I have 4 tickets to sell which when sold will mean we have a capacity

crowd on board tomorrow

So if you want a ticket on what promises to be THE BEST soul night yet in Bristol

on board The Flower boat sailing from Bristol City Centre tomorrow night Sat 21st

......call Ian on 07808 781 904, and I can e mail you details...