VOICEMASTERS on BAMBOO

"If a woman catches a fool"

Does anybody know what the story is with this record? Lovely cross-over tune (not a hint of rarity!), but are these shiny BAMBOO 45s with there far too pristine matrix stamps just another repress?

I mean, at between £5 and 10, who cares....but it'd be nice to know.

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

You'll be pleased to know that the Voice Masters 45 was NEVER booted!! However, the single was released at least twice on Bamboo with two different B-sides; "You've Hurt Me Baby" (which in itself is a sweet mid-tempo track), and "Dance Right Into My Heart". Both were released in 1969.

I do believe there is a third issue with yet another different B-side. Anyone help?

Gene

Social source share

You'll be pleased to know that the Voice Masters 45 was NEVER booted!!  However, the single was released at least twice on Bamboo with two different B-sides; "You've Hurt Me Baby" (which in itself is a sweet mid-tempo track), and "Dance Right Into My Heart".  Both were released in 1969.

I do believe there is a third issue with yet another different B-side.  Anyone help?

Gene

103 Voice Masters You've Hurt Me Baby If A Woman Catches A Fool

105 Voice Masters If A Woman Catches A Fool Never Gonna Leave You

113 Voice Masters If A Woman Catches A Fool Dance Right Into My Heart

Chalky

Social source share

105 Voice Masters If A Woman Catches A Fool Never Gonna Leave You

Does anyone know the current value on this issue?

Is it true they are demos only due to them being withdrawn after Motown complained about plagarism?

Thanks

Nottssoul

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!