Buster And James

• Replies 7
  • Views 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

£500 and £250 - thats quite a difference Marc .......

I cannot find a book value for it anywhere, but then again i don't have JM's latest, is it in there? Is it generally considered to be a rare 45 or just not that well known?

Social source share

£500 and £250 - thats quite a difference Marc .......

I cannot find a book value for it anywhere

That just might explain the difference. Its a semi-known tune I would say but far from being unknown. It did used to get hammered at that venue in London (sorry, name escapes me at present) late 90s early 2k`s that Andy Rix used to deejay at. I think you will find it is quite common in Scandinavia these days...at least I get asked to play whenever I am there.

Seb, 194 USD is a VERY GOOD price.

Marc

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stuart T

That just might explain the difference. Its a semi-known tune I would say but far from being unknown. It did used to get hammered at that venue in London (sorry, name escapes me at present) late 90s early 2k`s that Andy Rix used to deejay at. I think you will find it is quite common in Scandinavia these days...at least I get asked to play whenever I am there.

Seb, 194 USD is a VERY GOOD price.

Marc

Nick Brown's Scenesville I'd guess, I think it was Chris Dale who regularly played it, before that had some plays on the mod scene in the 80s I think, always thought that it was fairly well known but maybe not? Love the record, usually £150 - 200 I'd have thought but have seen it for more. You did well to get £500!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!