My Ship Is Comin' In

• Replies 3
  • Views 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

is this original acetate like some of the other previous "original" acetates :wicked::rolleyes:

That's An Interesting Take On An Interesting Supposition.

And A Topic I Am More Than Willing To Discuss With Any Member Of This Group At Anytime.

I've Made Incredibly Rare Recordings In Incredibly Limited Supply Available To A Handful Of Specific Patrons Of These Arts. Unlike Some Hard To Come By Issued Recordings, In Most Cases What I've Offered Have Been In Numbers Under Single Digits!, That Reappear On ebay And The Like Over And Over Again.

Bare In Mind You Are Talking With Someone, Whom Has Seen Most Of The So Called Legitimate Releases Utilizing The Radcliffe Name To Increase Various Compilation Sale Potential Over The Last 30-40 Years, Who Only Recently Was Paid $3,000 US For The Well Over 100 Packages Around The World.

With That Said, Being A Fan And A Collector, I Appreciate Your Sentiment And Offer A Respectful Apology To Anyone Who Feels Slighted. 99% Of The Acetate Ashram Have Come Directly From My Family Vault With Only A Few Of The Limited Edition Promo-Display Acetates Containing Music Of The Highest Order Leaving Our Library Of Amazingly Rare Artifacts.

So To Answer Your Question.. This Is A One Of A Kind Find Overlooked Due To It's (Audibly) Harsh Condition. The Fact Of The Matter Is That This And All Of The Other Items From The Vault Don't Exist Anywhere Else For Public Appreciation Otherwise You Would Have Experienced Them Long Ago.

Appreciate It Or Not These Are Artifacts That Are Not On Offer Anywhere Else...

And Speaking Of That Here Is Yet Another Such Treasure...

That Is Not On Offer For Sale, But Simply Supplied For Auricle Historic Value.

Edited by Mangomn2003
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!