William Bell - I'll Do Anything For Your Love

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Previously unreleased track only available on the Kent "Let's Crossover Again" CD, Martin.

:D

Sean

Nice one, Sean. I made up a CDR of William's tracks for myself some time back and couldn't remember where I'd gotten this track.

BTW Love the Mille Jackson CD. Kept meaning to gather the best of Millie's mid to uptempo tracks together for my own listening pleasure, but could never have come even close to the great comp you and Ady put together. It's rarely been out of the CD player since I got it.......

Thanks, Martin.

Social source share

BTW Love the Mille Jackson CD. Kept meaning to gather the best of Millie's mid to uptempo tracks together for my own listening pleasure, but could never have come even close to the great comp you and Ady put together. It's rarely been out of the CD player since I got it.......

Thanks, Martin.

Thanks Martin.

Excellent plug for the Millie Jackson CD.

:D

Certainly Millie is one of THE great voices in Soul Music and it was felt that this compilation was long overdue, particularly as Millie is so highly regarded for her 'deeper' works and her 'Dancefloor' material virtually ignored in comparison.

I've said it before on here, but... Every home should have one!

Cheers

:huh:

Sean

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert