Pilsley Soul

Once again a big thank you for all who attended Pilsley Sat night. Cressy did us proud with a good selection of well known and semi known tunes that kept the dance floor moving. Wasn't our busiest night but was busy non the less.

Thanks to Rednose for producing some cd labels and playlists for me. Next month Mr Sam Moore will be spinning the decks for us. See you there.

Chris

• Replies 8
  • Views 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Once again a big thank you for all who attended Pilsley Sat night. Cressy did us proud with a good selection of well known and semi known tunes that kept the dance floor moving. Wasn't our busiest night but was busy non the less.

Thanks to Rednose for producing some cd labels and playlists for me. Next month Mr Sam Moore will be spinning the decks for us. See you there.

Chris

Yes, another great night at Pilsley. Good to hear the Cleethorpes sounds Chris, nice to hear them played again.

Sorry to have missed you Chris, as often usual for me got a lot on and couldn't get out Saturday. Starting to get withdrawl symptoms for Pilsley so will hope to see you next month. Hope you had a good night - Dean

Sorry to have missed you Chris, as often usual for me got a lot on and couldn't get out Saturday. Starting to get withdrawl symptoms for Pilsley so will hope to see you next month. Hope you had a good night - Dean

Thanks Dean, same as us and the Attic, but twill all be straightened out soon enough,

chris

Chris

Sorry Chris, I couldn't make it on Saturday. I had an argument with a cricket ball and I lost, ended up in hospital for 2 or 3 hours. Big lump on my head so I had a brain scan, but they said they couldn't find one. See you at Calow.

Andy

Sorry Chris, I couldn't make it on Saturday. I had an argument with a cricket ball and I lost, ended up in hospital for 2 or 3 hours. Big lump on my head so I had a brain scan, but they said they couldn't find one. See you at Calow.

Andy

Sorry to hear that Andy, wasn't Andy Cooper bowling was it :rolleyes: . Had a good night, music was good and a willing crowd filled the dance floor, see you at Calow.

Chris

Yes, another great night at Pilsley. Good to hear the Cleethorpes sounds Chris, nice to hear them played again.

Hi Poppy,

yep great tunes from the Cleethorpes era, love listening to some of them, some though I don't think would fit todays scene, but you never know, good night good company.

chris

Had a great night at Pilsley here's some of the stuff I played

Shirley Lawson - One more chance - Back Beat

Philly all stars - Clean up the ghetto - PIR

Velvelettes - Lonely lonely girl am I - VIP

BESSIE BANKS - DON'T YOU WORRY BABY THE BEST IS YET TO COME - QUALITY

Jimmy soul Clark - I'll be your champion - Soulhawk

Dynells - Call on me - Atco

Montclairs - Hey you don't fight it - Arch

Millie Jackson - House for Sale - Spring

Jimmie Reed jnr - I ain't going nowhere - Mercury

Spinners - I'll always love you - Motown

Cashmeres - Showstopper - Hem

Tobi Lark - Sweep it out in the shed - Topper

Bobby Hutton - Come see whats left of me - Phillips

Marvin Gaye - Come get to this - Tamla

.. :shades::ohmy::ohmy: .Cressy

Had a great night at Pilsley here's some of the stuff I played

Shirley Lawson - One more chance - Back Beat

Philly all stars - Clean up the ghetto - PIR

Velvelettes - Lonely lonely girl am I - VIP

BESSIE BANKS - DON'T YOU WORRY BABY THE BEST IS YET TO COME - QUALITY

Jimmy soul Clark - I'll be your champion - Soulhawk

Dynells - Call on me - Atco

Montclairs - Hey you don't fight it - Arch

Millie Jackson - House for Sale - Spring

Jimmie Reed jnr - I ain't going nowhere - Mercury

Spinners - I'll always love you - Motown

Cashmeres - Showstopper - Hem

Tobi Lark - Sweep it out in the shed - Topper

Bobby Hutton - Come see whats left of me - Phillips

Marvin Gaye - Come get to this - Tamla

.. :thumbsup::thumbsup::lol: .Cressy

Cheers Cressy, nice tunes

while I can still remember, here's afew from me

Eddie Hill - Nothing Sweeter

Vito - I'd Best Be Going

Del Rays - Destination Unknown

Silvetti - Spring Rain

Black Nasty - Cut Your Motor Of

Commoders - Human Zoo

Bits & Pieces - Keep on Running Away

Darell Banks - Our Love

Nate Evans - This Time With Feeling

Arabians - take A Chance On Me

Syng McGowan - Thats What I Want

Flaming Emeralds - Have Some Everybody

Thats it, my mind is going all hazy, I'll have another go later.