Torquay Weekender - tlh Complex

:lol: 5th Torquay Weekender just brill - thanks to the organisers who really do try to please everyone - nothing is too much

trouble. yes.gif

Big thanks to the DJ's who played some awesome toons whistling.gif in both rooms. A friendly crowd and good atmosphere - what an awesome time we had. Loved the chill out room and hearing some fantastic music, the beat just made you get on the the floor and get down (well it did me anyway) this really is an excellent event - a long way to travel but well worth it and I'm sure all those who did travel will agree :lol: .

Bed, Breakfast and Evening Meal (and the food is excellent) loads to do as everything is under one roof (it really didn't matter it rained) :D - Well worth a visit or 2.

Thanks again xx thumbup.gif:D:D We had a good dance, a good drink, and a good laugh - what a life............ looking forward to next year x

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Give it to me one time ..... give it it to to two times ..... give it to me three time's ! OH yes to quote toots what a a fab weekender this was. It never fails , just gets better every year. This has got to be my most favoured of all the weekenders I attend.

I love the way it caters for all tastes, the hotel is top notch, food was treeeeeeeeeemondos , pool , and health club facilities too , it has it all.

An event that you can take your family to ,It requires no promotion customers always come.

DJ'S that provided us with music to have "fun" with.

Nice to see some smoothies in the room that could not resist Toots & the Maytells

Big thanks to all who made the event such a good one.

Guest krawen

Can anybody guess who's knees these are? :D

post-8457-1211312315_thumb.jpg

Are they Nige Browns and Carms :D

What a great weekend we had, karen won the dance competition Saturday night and she didn't even know she was in it :D

All the best

Steve B

Guest swoz

totally agree with all comments. brilliant weekender, great records played by all

and a fantastic crowd of people, really nice hotel. can't wait for next one. well done guys. congrats to mally and karen winning dance competion.

swo :unsure: