EMPRESS BALLROOM MEXBOROUGH S64 9JB

Sunday 25th MAY 2008

Northern Soul and Motown night

Guest DJ's JOHN POOL :huh: and ROB WICKS :D

Resident Dj's Woody, El Nel and Yocky

Fantastic wooden sprung dance floor

2 bars and ample parking

Doors open 7.00pm till 1.00am

Tickets £4.00 in advance or £5.00 on the door subject to availability.

Please note To avoid disappointment this is a very popular venue thanks to the fantastic support by you, we advise that you purchase your tickets early or reserve your tickets in advance. yes.gif

Willy Wonkers golden tickets have almost sold out, if you are wanting tickets please purchase them asap as we are limited to numbers.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday for the shindig. wink.gif

Contact Yocky on 07956 666962 El Nel on 07940073609 Woody on 07905 676181 or

Joy on 07939 575692

Edited by soulcrew
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Dave and Sue

You are always welcome, as is all our friends from Notts such lovely people. Always in our thoughts.Will be nice to see you.

Just to mention that the most successful change at the Empress is on again on Sunday

THE FRIENDSHIP BOY'S WITH GUEST will be putting on the chillout room again. Two fantatic people Mark Thumb's Whiteley and Geoooordie Johnson Looking forward to hearing their great toooones.

See you all Sunday (NOT MANY TICKETS LEFT)

KTF

Yocky and J x

Edited by soulcrew

Hi Dave and Sue

You are always welcome, as is all our friends from Notts such lovely people. Always in our thoughts.Will be nice to see you.

Just to mention that the most successful change at the Empress is on again on Sunday

THE FRIENDSHIP BOY'S WITH GUEST will be putting on the chillout room again. Two fantatic people Mark Thumb's Whiteley and Geoooordie Johnson Looking forward to hearing their great toooones.

See you all Sunday (NOT MANY TICKETS LEFT)

KTF

Yocky and J x

Yep, soon be time :D

This time Geordie and I will be joined by Steve Mank (Rotherham) and Simon Bray (Nuneaton) in the Chill Out Bar.

Great feedback from last time for this new addition to Yorkshires finest Gig.

Thanx to Yocky, dave and Nell for allowing us to run this room on their behalf.

See y'all Sunday

M.

Two fantastic Guests for the Chillout room. Just gathering the last few tickets for Sunday. I will be back on the door on Sunday, and I would like to say thank you for all your kind cards and flowers, I really missed seeing you all, but just couldn't make the last one.

See you all Sunday

Love to you all and safe travelling

J x

Two fantastic Guests for the Chillout room. Just gathering the last few tickets for Sunday. I will be back on the door on Sunday, and I would like to say thank you for all your kind cards and flowers, I really missed seeing you all, but just couldn't make the last one.

See you all Sunday

Love to you all and safe travelling

J x

Hi Joy, me & Linda have'nt seen you our self's for yonks - can't wait for Sunday :D . Look's like it's gonna be another cracker, got a few goodies in the box to play :)thumbup.gif:wave: . Just to echo what Joy & Yocky said earl'ier "if you need ticket's ring A.S.A.P" only a few left now :wub: .

See you all Sunday, best Woody :unsure:

Edited by Streight Up
Guest elnel

Just had the shityest (is that a word ?) few weeks ever but coming out the other end now so cant wait for tommorow cos ime letting my hair down (so to speak) ime on first 8 to 9 so aiming to spend rest of the night drinking and dancing and avin a giggle with my mates and theres no better place to do that than the empress . so see ya tommorow .El Nel The Infadel :rolleyes:

Just had the shityest (is that a word ?) few weeks ever but coming out the other end now so cant wait for tommorow cos ime letting my hair down (so to speak) ime on first 8 to 9 so aiming to spend rest of the night drinking and dancing and avin a giggle with my mates and theres no better place to do that than the empress . so see ya tommorow .El Nel The Infadel :(

Nel, What hair ???

:lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D

Hi All

Just a update there is a small amount of tickets left for tonight. If you would like to purchase them please contact Yocky on 07956666962 or Joy on 07939575692 as Nel and Woody have sold out.

Looking forward to seeing you all later.

Safe Travelling love to all

Yocky and Jx

Guest elnel

Eyup woody you said youve got some goodies in ya box to play tonight , wich of the goodies hits are ya gonna play not the funky gibbon I hope cos ive just bought it on a white demo and ime gonna play it . Nel

mark and i have Just been down to the empress to meet with the promoters yocky nel and dave, everything is spot on for tonight, its looking good and sounding superb

Dont miss this night as ther is something for everyone...and its a superb social venue if you need a natter

see you all there

Geeoooooordie