• Replies 15
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Johnny Mack

Just saw that myself and was wondering wtf :rolleyes:

a copy of the reissue S Mitchell 'Get it Baby' on Dynamic 'Golden Oldie' on Ebay is up to $152.00 already Are people mental, or is it me 23_29_112.gif

Chris

Social source share

Another one went for a similar silly price a week or so before this one!!!

From a guy in Japan who was also selling a couple of nice originals :thumbsup:

That was probably the catalyst for this guy selling who probably thinks

' in for a penny ' etc..

Well while there are mugs out there who cant be bothered to research

then this'll keep a happenin.

Wonder will anyone ask the guy selling the Tomangos (2nd issue) at the mo

if there is a Nashville Matrix stamp in the deadwax on it, or will we see

another big bid on that too !!! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Wow, nice to see such an eager market out there.

Tell yer what, I'll do the Stanley Mitchell Dynamo reissue and the Tomangoes Washpan styrene boot for £100 the pair. How's that for a bargain?

Doesn't surprise me though. I had a well-known collector here a few years ago who insisted on buying my Mel Britt boot despite me not wanting to sell it particularly. In the end he said he wouldn't leave without it and ended up paying £50 for it so I could get another one.

Needless to say I've never managed to get another one, so maybe he wasn't so daft after all........

Ian D :thumbsup:

Social source share

Wow, nice to see such an eager market out there.

Tell yer what, I'll do the Stanley Mitchell Dynamo reissue and the Tomangoes Washpan styrene boot for £100 the pair. How's that for a bargain?

Doesn't surprise me though. I had a well-known collector here a few years ago who insisted on buying my Mel Britt boot despite me not wanting to sell it particularly. In the end he said he wouldn't leave without it and ended up paying £50 for it so I could get another one.

Needless to say I've never managed to get another one, so maybe he wasn't so daft after all........

Ian D :huh:

sold one of the 70s boots for £24.00 last month

Social source share

a copy of the reissue S Mitchell 'Get it Baby' on Dynamic 'Golden Oldie' on Ebay is up to $152.00 already Are people mental, or is it me 23_29_112.gif

Chris

some people have more money than sense no wonder your average collector can't afford to buy things these day's with mugs like this payin stupid price's like this. what next some mug payin' a fortune for tim tam and the turnon's :huh:

Social source share

Guest andyrattigan

No word of a lie a guy had a copy of the Stevie Wonder album "Songs in the key of Life" with a starting bid of $1700, the cheeky fooker.

A common as muck album (a few nice tracks on it though) you could probably pick it up in a charity shop for a couple of quid.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!