• Replies 16
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi, just one want:

SATISFACTIONS - TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT - SMASH

fair price, payment with Paypal or bank money transfer (IBAN code)

Thanks

Marco "Nerone"

Roma Soul City Allnighter

31 May 2008

www.myspace.com/romasoulcity

Been after a copy of this myself for a while now, and still no luck!! :g: So all the best to ya!! :huh:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Social source share

Guest anthony

Been after a copy of this myself for a while now, and still no luck!! :g: So all the best to ya!! :huh:

JB xxxKTFxxx

how much does it sale for ?

Social source share

My point is Dave these people all quibble over a few quid!!

This record is HOT at the moment for some reason

I guarunteee if one was on on here right now to £100 or a bit more the seller would have loads of PMs with buyers and offers!

Makes me smile when you see " i bought mine for such and such months ago"

NOW is surley the moment !!

Within reason guys if ya see one BUY it , its always the same if ya dont seems the whole worlds got one excet you!!

Happened to me a couple of months ago , i paid a bit over the odds for something i needed , but what a great feelin when it lands on the door mat!

Good luck guys hope ya get one , especially you JB

Nige b

Social source share

I guarunteee if one was on on here right now to £100 or a bit more the seller would have loads of PMs with buyers and offers!

Within reason guys if ya see one BUY it , its always the same if ya dont seems the whole worlds got one excet you!!

Happened to me a couple of months ago , i paid a bit over the odds for something i needed , but what a great feelin when it lands on the door mat!

Nige b

=============

as i said earlier i bought mine for £80 few months ago and was in mint condition ..would have paid and an extra £20 if id have had to...can easily sell summat for the extra to make up the difference..

Social source share

Nige b

Absolutely right Nige, what's more the Satisfactions is a lot harder to find than many records that sell for around a ton so well worth the money IMHO.

I was lucky enough to pick one up for a mate recently for £60. This one was a demo bit I reckon the red issues are harder to find. Have had my issue copy for years and even put it on the CD that I did to celebrate our wedding 5 years ago as it's always been a favourite.

Happy hunting

:wicked:

Social source share

Absolutely right Nige, what's more the Satisfactions is a lot harder to find than many records that sell for around a ton so well worth the money IMHO.

I was lucky enough to pick one up for a mate recently for £60. This one was a demo bit I reckon the red issues are harder to find. Have had my issue copy for years and even put it on the CD that I did to celebrate our wedding 5 years ago as it's always been a favourite.

Happy hunting

:lol:

Heard this myself first time on a tape from Tam in Dundee years ago and it tot blew me away. Seemed to be bit known but not superknown at that time so good it get the attention it deserves.

glad my bit cracked and taped copy for £20 years ago still are play fine. Hmm for me 100 sounds much but haven´watched it for some time so might be wrong. Heard someone say Smash issues of this can be bit more fragile than usual so lets b careful out there. are demos the same btw and any diff pricewise?? Demo must be much harder btw from amount of copys I´ve seen ?? .

Social source share