Talk Of The South 7th Anniversary - 14 Jun 08

Guest matt tees

Guest matt tees

Talk Of The South Soul Club (Luton) - Sat 14 Jun 2008 (7th Anniversary)7.30pm - 2am (Bar Until 1am). Superb Sound System and fantastic Welcome and Atmosphere. Special Guests: Soul Sam, Andy McCabe and Maria Willingham and Guest plus Res DJs Pete Tebbutt and Sean Chapman. Info: chapmanrecords@hotmail.com or 07957573621.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest matt tees

dont forget there is a free cd on the night only, and is the best one produced yet.

It will have to be good to beat the previous CD compilations, so really looking forward to this years 7th anniversary freebie.

Guest matt tees

Have a nice one guys! Last year it was super, so sorry to miss this one :rolleyes:

Hope to see you soon, Marco :D

Thanks Marco, wish you was here this year, but coming from Genoa is a long way to come for a soul night, appreciate your support.

Guest matt tees

Yo Matt Tees

Nice to see the guest DJs for the rest of the year @ Luton are all Nigel's :lol:

Torchboy x :P

Nige, I do believe James Trouble middle name is Nige, Well it is NOW! Sep 27 Nige Brown, Grice and Trouble.

Guest matt tees

looking forward to luton as usual

Be good to see your finest boots and are they white,(after a little time off the floor)on the dance floor.

Guest matt tees

Always a great night with something for everyone and, let the bells ring out, me and MrsO have a babysitter sorted for a few hours for this one so shall be gracing the dancefloor and catching up with friends etc. C U on the night.

It will good to Jane and your good self doing a turn on the dance floor, and then 13 days later its back at the Spirella for another bash.

Yes its been a while since I graced the floor anywhere locally and am coming straight from taking the Cubs to Duxford to earn their air badges (but thankfully will not be in my shorts and Baden-Powell hat!!!) and have to say looking forward to it as always, as said, a top night. Looking forward to Slaphead Sams set and Pete's (so throw in plenty of R&B 'cause you know we love it!) and as you say Sean its the Spirella 2 weeks later and Hitchin on the 4th July so all in all a good few weeks ahead. C U Saturday mate.

Guest matt tees

Yes its been a while since I graced the floor anywhere locally and am coming straight from taking the Cubs to Duxford to earn their air badges (but thankfully will not be in my shorts and Baden-Powell hat!!!) and have to say looking forward to it as always, as said, a top night. Looking forward to Slaphead Sams set and Pete's (so throw in plenty of R&B 'cause you know we love it!) and as you say Sean its the Spirella 2 weeks later and Hitchin on the 4th July so all in all a good few weeks ahead. C U Saturday mate.

Go On Neil, I am really sure we would all love to see you in your Dib Dib Dob Dob outfit, suits you SIR!!!!!

Guest kristopher tebbutt

I take it you did this one then Kris,

we will be bringing twenty over from Milton Keynes, always a top night.

Regards H(Soulster22)

this years cd is a combined effort of tunes given to the club by djs who have graced the decks over the last year

boosted by tracks from sean and myself hopefully a good mix highlighting what the club is all about.

regards pete tebbutt

this years cd is a combined effort of tunes given to the club by djs who have graced the decks over the last year

boosted by tracks from sean and myself hopefully a good mix highlighting what the club is all about.

regards pete tebbutt

Was getting excited then Pete, thought we were gonna get some of Kris's great music then realised you were using his sign on and we will have to put up with your choices laugh.gif

See ya saturday :thumbup:

QoFxx

Edited by chrissie
Guest kristopher tebbutt

is it the heavyweight ska the boss sounds reggae or the cool rocksteady from kris you like iam sure if you want a cd he would gladly do you a recording of his stuff

regards pete :rolleyes:

is it the heavyweight ska the boss sounds reggae or the cool rocksteady from kris you like iam sure if you want a cd he would gladly do you a recording of his stuff

regards pete :ohmy:

I mix of it all would be great but the rocksteady is a particular favorite :rolleyes:

QoFxx

Guest matt tees

Hi...I'll be there Sat from Bedford, plus about another 6 from Cambridge. Lined up to be another great night, although can't believe 7th anniv, phew flown by

Mark, you can't believe it's the 7th, neither can I, I can still rememeber the 1st one back on Jun 16 2001. DJ Line up was Mark White, Keith Woon, Lenny Dopson, Ian Levine and my good self when we used the other room - The Marque Room. See you on Sat.

Guest matt tees

I take it you did this one then Kris,

we will be bringing twenty over from Milton Keynes, always a top night.

Regards H(Soulster22)

Hi H will be good to see you, always get a decent crowd from Milton Keynes, looks like been a real packer!

Guest matt tees

Not heard it before but yes :rolleyes:

QoFxx

Chrissie, be good to see you, must congratulate you on the brill job you are doing with letting everyone know what is happening in this area, so we don't clash-keep it up GIRL!!! Top Job Well Done!

Chrissie, be good to see you, must congratulate you on the brill job you are doing with letting everyone know what is happening in this area, so we don't clash-keep it up GIRL!!! Top Job Well Done!

It's a pleasure :lol: and it seems to of worked quite well this year, I do it for purely selfish reasons really, it makes sure I don't have too many decisions to make about my social life and that there is something on nearly every weekend :lol: ..................mind you I do feel a bit like a train spotter sometimes when someone mentions a date and I can reel off whats on and where within a 50 mile radious :(

See ya Saturday, there are a few of us coming from Bedford and letting the train take the strain so no responsible adults :lol:

QoFxx

Guest matt tees

Sean, can you PLEASE keep those fantasies about me under control young man, this is a family site :lol: Besides I only wear it for Jane when naughty Scout must be punished for playing with his woggle - oooh er biggrin.gif See you tomorrow mate

If you say so Neil!!!!!! See you Tomorrow

We had a great night last time.

See you tomorrow night. :D

Me & Mandy will be coming as well,always a great night in your company ......see ya laters..

Toby..