Eli "paperboy" Reed London Gigs

Guest Salv

Guest Salv

I posted this in the Sweet & Deep thread in Media Source, but thought it was worth posting here as well.

Eli "Paperboy" Reed will be playing two gigs in Camden next Monday and Tuesday, 26th and 27th May. If you don't know him Eli is a 24-year old white American singer and guitarist who learned his trade playing blues and R&B clubs in Clarksdale, Mississippi, followed by a period working with Mitty Collier at her church in Chicago in 2003. His MySpace page has some sound clips.

Gigs as follows:

Show Time: Monday May 26, 2008 - 9:00 PM

Venue: Eli Reed Solo Show @ The Enterprise London

Address: 2 Haverstock Hill

City: Camden, London

State: London and South East

Zip Code: NW3 2BL

Cost: £6.50

Show Time: Tuesday May 27, 2008 - 7:30 PM

Venue: Eli Reed Solo Show @ Dublin Castle London

Address: 94 Parkway

Zip Code: NW1 7AN

Cost: £6 / £5 with flyer

I've ordered tickets for the first gig, and they are available here.

Edited by Salv
  • Replies 2
  • Views 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I posted this in the Sweet & Deep thread in Media Source, but thought it was worth posting here as well.

Eli "Paperboy" Reed will be playing two gigs in Camden next Monday and Tuesday, 26th and 27th May. If you don't know him Eli is a 24-year old white American singer and guitarist who learned his trade playing blues and R&B clubs in Clarksdale, Mississippi, followed by a period working with Mitty Collier at her church in Chicago in 2003. His MySpace page has some sound clips.

Gigs as follows:

Show Time: Monday May 26, 2008 - 9:00 PM

Venue: Eli Reed Solo Show @ The Enterprise London

Address: 2 Haverstock Hill

Zip Code: NW3 2BL

Cost: £6.50

Show Time: Tuesday May 27, 2008 - 7:30 PM

Venue: Eli Reed Solo Show @ Dublin Castle London

Address: 94 Parkway

Zip Code: NW1 7AN

Cost: £6 / £5 with flyer

I've ordered tickets for the first gig, and they are available here.

just come back from the gig, fantastic singer and a nice guy to boot, totally into his southern soul,kip anderson is his hero, not bad for 24 year old.

see him before it's too late

just come back from the gig, fantastic singer and a nice guy to boot, totally into his southern soul,kip anderson is his hero, not bad for 24 year old.

see him before it's too late

I'm not messing about i saw him again tonight for £5 and he was brilliant, the next time he comes over is with a band and he will be even better, stop messing about put your rare records to one side and see this guy!!!

Source Advert