Cheryl Williams On Bengee

Howdy all--

Some of you probably know me from Vinyl Vulture/Very Good Plus...

Recently I found a couple copies of Cheryl Williams' "Everybody's Happy But Me"/"Im Your Fool". These are stock copies in beautiful condition, definitely originals.

$175.00

waxpapermark@gmail.com

Thanks!

Mark in Philly

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 16
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Howdy all--

Some of you probably know me from Vinyl Vulture/Very Good Plus...

Recently I found a couple copies of Cheryl Williams' "Everybody's Happy But Me"/"Im Your Fool". These are stock copies in beautiful condition, definitely originals.

$175.00

waxpapermark@gmail.com

Thanks!

Mark in Philly

S**t, I think I just won a copy off you on ebay?????? paid a lot more than that..... :thumbsup::lol: gonna be a big play again this one.....

Phil.

Social source share

S**t, I think I just won a copy off you on ebay?????? paid a lot more than that..... :thumbsup::lol: gonna be a big play again this one.....

Phil.

Social source share

That's a good price. Got mine for about the same three months ago. A recent Butch play so it's gonna be big!

The boot is a demo i think and white. It has the title in small lettering where as the original has large bold title and a buff colour label.

Gonna give this a play at Bestwood on Saturday 24th May.

Get in there this is a goodly price.

Pat :thumbsup:

Social source share

That's a good price. Got mine for about the same three months ago. A recent Butch play so it's gonna be big!

The boot is a demo i think and white. It has the title in small lettering where as the original has large bold title and a buff colour label.

Pat :thumbsup:

Right, this is the bold title and buff label. Thanks!

Social source share

Pat :wicked:

Dam! I didn't realise Butch was playing it....I didn't know the record until it was on ebay the other week with a soundfile.....I tried to buy it, but was beaten to it by Kitch. :lol::thumbsup: So I had a feeling there must be a buzz on it.

Phil.

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Like many things, was a cheapie back in the day. The power of Butch! Wonder what the Lee Fields on JM's will fetch? Makes me wonder if he started playing "Peanut Duck' again would everyone want one? :D

Social source share

Like many things, was a cheapie back in the day. The power of Butch! Wonder what the Lee Fields on JM's will fetch? Makes me wonder if he started playing "Peanut Duck' again would everyone want one? :D

It doesn't always work for him Trev. I've heard him try to big up a couple that even he couldn't make go... :yes:

I fookin love the Peanut Duck me.... :yes: if anyone has the original acetate I'd love to buy it... :D

Social source share

Like many things, was a cheapie back in the day. The power of Butch! Wonder what the Lee Fields on JM's will fetch? Makes me wonder if he started playing "Peanut Duck' again would everyone want one? :yes:

Howdo Trev

The power of Butch eh :yes:

Thought i'd bring this old thread up

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/Cheryl-...ams-t48559.html

Oh and by the way ,was good to seeya at Middleton on Sat night :yes:

Must thankyou for your help in trying to locate a few fellow soul sourcers for me

Although in vain,a valiant effort ,all the same :huh:

Nev :D

p.s Not my intention to spoil a sale,just pointing out how people are influenced :D

Social source share

Howdo Trev

Must thankyou for your help in trying to locate a few fellow soul sourcers for me

Although in vain,a valiant effort ,all the same :yes:

p.s Not my intention to spoil a sale,just pointing out how people are influenced :D

============

missed u as well mate - bet we walked by each other as well!

Social source share

Howdo Trev

Although in vain,a valiant effort ,all the same :yes:

Never heard of any of those folks, but I think this is a very nice 45...

Social source share

Never heard of any of those folks, but I think this is a very nice 45...

These are all gone. Thanks everybody! I'll be posting a set sale here on Saturday.

Social source share

Pat :yes:

I told butch...I started reactivating this 18 months ago so you B***st**rd.. :D:D

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!