New Soulscape Cd - Tommy Tate - Hold On

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just listened to the sound files and track 7 (Get It Over Anyway) is worth the price alone!

I know that's made a comp before, but did it ever get realeased on an original 7 or LP?

Obvioulsy will need the whole cd for my car. Makes the M62 almost bearable in the mornings yes.gif

m

Social source share

Just listened to the sound files and track 7 (Get It Over Anyway) is worth the price alone!

I know that's made a comp before, but did it ever get realeased on an original 7 or LP?

Obvioulsy will need the whole cd for my car. Makes the M62 almost bearable in the mornings yes.gif

m

Hi Maria

Thanks for the kind words.

'Get it over anyway' was included on the 'Troubled Waters' CD I compiled on Grapevine - to the best of my recollection, it has never been available on a 7 - but it was on the Japanese vinyl LP 'Hold On'.

Garry

Social source share

Thanks for that info Garry. Also a link to TT discography courtesy of Dave's excellent site.

https://www.soulfulkindamusic.net/ttate.htm

Maria - While you at it - KENT issued the complete KoKo singles recently - which is another dead cert in my book. Also, in the meantime please check the Luther Ingram recent material (if you dont have it /any already). Blinding soul - How I Miss My Baby & Searching For My Love ESSENTIAL 45s!!!!

Best

Rich

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!