70s And Crossover. Cheap But Good Stuff

Please e-mail me at: sebastianlarsen@hotmail.com or send a message via the site.

I use these grades: M-/EX/VG+/VG/VG-

I take paypal.

Shipping is from Denmark.

-Albert Jones "You And Your Love/Hutsle Disco" (Candy Apple) M-(slight dishwarp. Plays fine) £25 Great 70s.

-Ron Preyer "If You Don't Want My Love/Baltimore" (Shock) M- £15 It is quite tune so there's a bit of noises to be heard in the beginning but not too much. I have added a clip so you can check. Record appears very clean.

Ron_Preyer.mp3

-Superlatives "Lonely In a Crowd" (Westbound) EX £5 Brilliant tune.

-June Conquest "What's This I See/No One Else" (Curtom) EX £8

-Leone Thomas "Thank You Baby/ Pt.2" (Don) M- £8 good up-tempo modern dancer.

-Velvet "Bet You If You Ask Around" (Perception) VG+ £2 nice 70's dancer.

-Patrice Holloway "That's The Chance You Gotta Take/Evidence" (Capitol) M- £10 Nice 70s tune.

-Celest Hardie "You Touched the Inner Part of Me/Instr." (Load Stone) M- £6 midtempo modern soul. Lovely track.

-Dorothy Moore "Just The One I've Been Looking For/Cry Like a Baby" (GSF) VG+ £3 Looks very clean but the sound is not as clean. Very nice track.

-The Lovelites "How Can I Tell My Mom & Dad/Hey! Stars Of Tomorrow" (Uni) VG+ £2 nice crossover soul from the rare LP.

-Contributors of Soul "Look What You Done For Me/I Don't Know" (New Miss) EX £5

-Pauline Shivers "Won't You Come Back Home/You're a Devil" (O-Pex) EX £12 great crossover.

-Ernie Bush "Breakaway/Disco Version" (Contempo) EX £5 nice 70's dancer.

-Archie Bell & The Drells "There's Gonna Be a "Showdown/Go For What You Know" (Atlantic) EX £5 nice crossover.

-Ivy Jo "I Remember When (dedicated To Beverly)/Sorry Is a Sorry Word" (V.I.P.) EX £5

-George & Gwen McCrae "Winners Together Or Losers Apart/Let's Dance Dance Dance" (Rca) EX £5 German issue with picture sleeve. Very nice 70s track.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!