• Replies 151
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest toby

count me in (now we are friends) :rolleyes:wink.gif ...... I might even bring Dave and let him play a few records for you.

Margie xx

Good girl Margie,you show him who's boss in Dudley,why dont you play the tunes Margie,and let Davedo the fetching and carry for a change :lol::lol: ..

see ya soon Margie.

Toby & Mandy..

Hi Hun, Thank's for the invite, sadly I wont be able to make it36_1_38.gif. never mind your gonna see your little Willie tonight

at Burnley, give you a birthday kiss then.36_22_9.gif36_3_16.gif

See You Later36_11_6.gif

Willie.

ps, love the invite.

Edited by Soulgrit

post-1225-1211637084.gifCan I come, pretty please with knobs on...post-1225-1211636920.gif

post-1225-1211637495.gifpost-1225-1211637045.gif

:D:ohmy:

Good girl Margie,you show him who's boss in Dudley,why dont you play the tunes Margie,and let Davedo the fetching and carry for a change :lol::lol: ..

see ya soon Margie.

Toby & Mandy..

Are you coming? :lol: And Mandy of course!

WOW all us girlies are 40 laugh.gif hope you have a ball honey, wish we could make it lotsa luv Di xx 13_12_40.gif

:( sorry you cant make it - can you not cancel your holiday? :lol:

Hi Hun, Thank's for the invite, sadly I wont be able to make it36_1_38.gif. never mind your gonna see your little Willie tonight

at Burnley, give you a birthday kiss then.36_22_9.gif36_3_16.gif

See You Later36_11_6.gif

Willie.

ps, love the invite.

:( But every birthday girl needs a little willie!! :lol:

Guest toby

:thumbsup::)

Are you coming? :D And Mandy of course!

Yes please i forgot to PM you for entry tickets,sorry,

Yes we would love to attend thankyou,put us by 2 tickets then please..

Toby..

Guest outonthefloor

WOW all us girlies are 40 :D hope you have a ball honey, wish we could make it lotsa luv Di xx 13_12_40.gif

It's ok for u youngens Ill be 48 on the 5th July (hope to see ya all at boogaloo or the 100 club btw xx lol)

Anyone from this way need a lift to rugby pm me xx

Helen

XXXX

Guest Mrs Simsy

Ooh i think i'm washing my hair that night.... :ohmy::D

Only joking, can't wait! :lol:

Are you sure that the soul scene is ready to meet our family though? :lol::lol:

Guest kid mohair

Hi all, believe it or not :) Im 40 soon and am having a party..............

If you wanna come just pm me names please cos Ive got to do a door list! :lol:

post-2934-1211630563_thumb.jpg

Denise

xx

Hi ya Gancheee, we will do are best to be there, hope it goes really well....Andy and gina.xx

will there be a big cake, with a gorgeous semi naked man jumping out :lol: i do hope so :lol: really going to enjoy this, we will all have a ball!!!

I hope so too Lou!! But I dont know any semi-naked men! :lol::wub:

Offer me enough money...............................................

:lol:

poor bloke only 2 to go around all u lot :)

:D Spanner are you the other one then?

not wanting to be seen bumping events with mindless drivel...

have I told you that I can't come?

because I can't laugh.gif

I'll invite you too mine in 2 years time though thumbsup.gif

Ganche who unsure.gifunsure.gif

can't believe your ten years younger than me, you must of had a hard life :D:lol:

only joking my dear, will be there if poss, and we can have a warm up event at Cleggy thumbsup.gif

QoFxx

I think thats an excellent idea Chrissy, a pre party warm up, will have to get a big table on sat nite,if you need anything Denise, just shout, or any prep help, and I will get woody to do it biggrin.gif ..

I think thats an excellent idea Chrissy, a pre party warm up, will have to get a big table on sat nite,if you need anything Denise, just shout, or any prep help, and I will get woody to do it biggrin.gif ..

i do hope your not all in here shamelessly bumping and counting sleeps! rolleyes.gif

can you get woody to knock me up an extension? biggrin.gif thanks luv

Hi all, believe it or not laugh.gif Im 40 soon and am having a party..............

If you wanna come just pm me names please cos Ive got to do a door list! rolleyes.gif

post-2934-1211630563_thumb.jpg

Denise

xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you , rugby beauty ! Stay in form for October... wave.gif

Guest Cariad

Hi Hun,

Computer been a very naughty toy :) ............sorry for not replying earlier.......... :P

Count me in..........mind you, expect Sian has me down to check names on the door amongst a few other jobs :P:Pno.gif

Will be begging a bed if possible, wud be gud to have a glass or 2 of something sparkly xxxxxx

Count me in..........mind you, expect Sian has me down to check names on the door amongst a few other jobs :):P:P

Will be begging a bed if possible, wud be gud to have a glass or 2 of something sparkly xxxxxx

I've been a very good girl and let Denise do all her own organising... wink.gif

Bed will be available, or sofa, or floor, or something... :P

Guest Mrs Simsy

Me & Steve are really looking forward to it, put us both down.

See you at Cleethorpes first :D

Kx

:)

It's gonna be cracking! :lol:

Guest Bearsy

Ooh did someone mention a party :lol:

Hi Denise :D

really looking forward to this little quiet night in Rugby :lol:

see you all soon :)

Bearsy

hey junes gonna be massive ay it, aw thanx chuck for lettin me play at yr biffday, cant wait, see you all at cleggy i hope, shall I bring my shoes :D so in caes i dont get the chance would just like to say how chuffed I am to be part of your celabrations, :yes: so are we havin hats :thumbup:

Guest kevnewry

WISH I COULD BE THERE, BUT I'LL BUY YOU FEW BEVVYS AT THE PICNIC.... 40 YOU DONT LOOK A DAY OVER................ :thumbsup:

MUCH LOVE Kev

AND A PARTY SEVEN...WATNEYS ????? CnC XXxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxx

:D

We can also now add Matt Smart to the lineup :lol: I asked him originally but he didnt know cos of work comittments but he's up for it!! :thumbsup: Good on yer mate!! xx

Guest Mrs Simsy

Your line-up is getting as long as Bearsoul's...Oo er mrs... ohmy.gif

:g:

I think Bearsoul has got most of the scene dj'ing at his party! :(

Lou, i'm doing some party bags...someone else can be in charge of the hats! :yes:

:g:

I think Bearsoul has got most of the scene dj'ing at his party! :(

Lou, i'm doing some party bags...someone else can be in charge of the hats! :yes:

Would you like me to take care of the stripper? I could see if any of the fire crew from the calendar are available whistling.gif

Kx

Guest Mrs Simsy

Would you like me to take care of the stripper? I could see if any of the fire crew from the calendar are available whistling.gif

Kx

:yes::g:

Though we would have to arrange it so he turned up after my nan had gone home for the night-she might have a heart attack otherwise! :(

:lol::lol:

Though we would have to arrange it so he turned up after my nan had gone home for the night-she might have a heart attack otherwise! :lol:

Oh ok then, or I could keep him amused until she'd gone :lol::lol:

Kx