Dwight Thompson

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

love this tune ...believe its a 45 on Poker?....help please on price n availability.

many thanks

Andy

have to give full credit to Captain Morgan for introduce me to this one. played it at last Cleethorpes and went down really really well . no idea if rare or not just that its brill. other side ( a side I think) ok as well :thumbsup:

Social source share

YEP ! OLAF IS RIGHT IT'S A B-SIDE BY A DUTCH ARTIST (LEASTWAYS HE WAS A DUTCH RESIDENT)

A-SIDE IS 'MY WOMAN IS CALLING' ON POKER (S 602) AS WERE SOME OF THE BILLY JONES SIDES ! I GOT MINE ABOUT THREE YEARS AGO FOR 50 CENTS IN AMSTERDAM .

IT WAS A CHEAP ITEM ON GEMM ( VINYL SEARCH WEBSITE) AT ONE POINT BUT HAS CREPT UP AS FOLKS HAVE GOT WIND OF IT (I'M ASKING FOR YOU ANDY BUT THERE'S A QUEUE I'LL DO ME BEST)

CPTN M :thumbsup:

Edited by bearsoul
Social source share

YEP ! OLAF IS RIGHT IT'S A B-SIDE BY A DUTCH ARTIST (LEASTWAYS HE WAS A DUTCH RESIDENT)

A-SIDE IS 'MY WOMAN IS CALLING' ON POKER (S 602) AS WERE SOME OF THE BILLY JONES SIDES ! I GOT MINE ABOUT THREE YEARS AGO FOR 50 CENTS IN AMSTERDAM .

IT WAS A CHEAP ITEM ON GEMM ( VINYL SEARCH WEBSITE) AT ONE POINT BUT HAS CREPT UP AS FOLKS HAVE GOT WIND OF IT (I'M ASKING FOR YOU ANDY BUT THERE'S A QUEUE I'LL DO ME BEST)

CPTN M :thumbsup:

Really nice tune, Black American living in the Netherlands, I have it on the Dutch Poker release with Picture Sleeve but wondering if it was released outside of the Netherlands ?

Sebastian is usually the man on the case with these matters ? Sebastian ?

Social source share

have to give full credit to Captain Morgan for introduce me to this one. played it at last Cleethorpes and went down really really well . no idea if rare or not just that its brill. other side ( a side I think) ok as well :)

it was the good Cpt who introduced this magnificent tune 2 us 2 @Taste of Honey

thumbup.gif

Social source share

CPTN M :)

think I 've just got one Chris -fingers x'd and I 'll let you know if and when it arrives -I

know Jo Brook is also in the queue for the awesome tune ..... thumbsup.gif

Social source share

TOP BANANA HERE'S PIC COVER

post-501-1212573431_thumb.jpg

mine arrived today -pic cover 2, so well chuffed -many thanks Chris for introducing me (and others) to this top tune :)

Perpignan the French capital of Catalan (SE France) Soul Week-End! 19 - 21 June

www.freewebs.com/perpignansoulweekender

DJ's include :Liam Quinn (Belfast Soul Club),Chris "Bearsoul" Morgan (Taste of Honey, Manchester), Manchester),Paul Rockey (North Wales),Chic (Manchester),Maria Willingham + Special Guest (Middleton),Andy Bellwood (York),Steve Cato (Soul or Nothing),.Thursday: Apritif and Wine Tasting in a typical caf till 00h00.Friday: Soul Steppin' Party till 01h30.Saturday: Apritif on terrace till 9', Soul film at theatre for those who want, All niter till 5' in the morning, big wooden floor. Cheap direct flights with Ryanair, BMI baby, Flybe Further info contact Rapha«l Van Weyenbergh [dr_braces@hotmail.com]'

Social source share

• 5 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!