• Replies 5
  • Views 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest the dukester

WELLYDR.jpg

ONE WEEK TO THE WELLY, WITH THE GUYS FROM THE NESU SOUL CLUB & ALSO MY BIRTHDAY OVER THIS WEEKEND SO WERE GONNA CELERBRATE. :rolleyes:

We're really looking forward to this one. For those who don't know Dave Eyley he moved up to the North-East over a year ago from Burton-Upon-Trent. You'll recognise him from attending venues around the area. He delighted us when he took to the decks at our gaff last year and I know he'll bang out some big tunes at The Welly!

Guest the dukester

We're really looking forward to this one. For those who don't know Dave Eyley he moved up to the North-East over a year ago from Burton-Upon-Trent. You'll recognise him from attending venues around the area. He delighted us when he took to the decks at our gaff last year and I know he'll bang out some big tunes at The Welly!

:rolleyes: .......Will have the last 4 tickets we have for Brid weekender on sale at The Welly......... so be quick

Guest the dukester

Just got home so a few of us might be making a visit. Must be 12mths since i was at the Welfare Hall, does it still sell the cheapest beer in the North-East? :ohmy:

Wally, Be good to see you at the Welly

Its the old chesnut night out..........

6 hour Soul night, beer all night and fish and chips on ya way ome all for sixpence, dont you just love those quaint old mining villages in the N.East :lol: