W: Bits'n Pieces "you Can't Keep Running Away"

Guest Demotron

Guest Demotron

Looking for:

Bits'n Pieces "You can't keep running away" Nasco 45

send a pm my way if you can spare a copy! Thank you!

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 29
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Ste Brazil

Looking for:

Bits'n Pieces "You can't keep running away" Nasco 45

send a pm my way if you can spare a copy! Thank you!

I'd like a copy of this - not this month though! :) - how much does it go for now and isn't there a boot of this?

Ste.

Social source share

Guest Demotron

On the boot NASCO is in silver writing, on the original Nasco is Multi Coloured if i remeber rightley!!

Nige B

Good to know there is a boot and glad I didn't win the one I bid on a few days ago. How much does a proper issue go for then?

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

£40 - £50 Id say

I thought it was more than that? If anybody has a cheap - non boot - copy i may be interested, although my record budget has already been blown for this month...where there's a will! :thumbup:Ste.

Social source share

I vaguely recall one going for a lot on ebay last year - over $400!

A top record dealer who shall remain anonymous told me on the rare occasion when he set sales it he gets hundreds of calls on it , and reckons it is now an auction item and would go through the roof

or at least surprise :g: / shock ohmy.gif a few people

Social source share

A top record dealer who shall remain anonymous told me on the rare occasion when he set sales it he gets hundreds of calls on it , and reckons it is now an auction item and would go through the roof

or at least surprise huh.gif / shock :thumbup: a few people

no way!... :ohmy: . I'm 90% sure I have one for the sales box this weekend...

I'm surprised Brian.. surprised and excited. lol..

Jayne.x.

Edited by Miss BurySoul
Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

no way!... :thumbup: . I'm 90% sure I have one for the sales box this weekend...

I'm surprised Brian.. surprised and excited. lol..

Jayne.x.

How much!?

Ste.

Social source share

How much!?

Ste.

Not priced them up yet. I was planning on going through them tonight. I'll double check label / condition etc and pm you tomorrow.

Jayne.x. :thumbup:

Social source share

Guest Demotron

Not priced them up yet. I was planning on going through them tonight. I'll double check label / condition etc and pm you tomorrow.

Jayne.x. :huh:

Heyyy,

I was the one who was looking for this in the first place. Nobody wants to sell me one?

Social source share

Heyyy,

I was the one who was looking for this in the first place. Nobody wants to sell me one?

Keep on running away - nasco demo sold for about £277 on ebay last year !!!

I bought 2 demo's on here 1 for £50 & 1 for £70, kept the minter for myself & sold other one on to a mate at same price.

Boot has silver writing, issue & demo has multi colour log & demo just has demo written on it :D

An auction item eh !!!! probably explains why a dealer is trying to get my copy off me at the mo !!

Ian.

Social source share

Heyyy,

LOL... now that is having your thread hijacked.. :D

Ste / All,

Sorry - didn't get chance to look last night. will pm you back tonight.

Jayne.x.

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

Keep on running away - nasco demo sold for about £277 on ebay last year !!!

I bought 2 demo's on here 1 for £50 & 1 for £70, kept the minter for myself & sold other one on to a mate at same price.

Boot has silver writing, issue & demo has multi colour log & demo just has demo written on it :rolleyes:

An auction item eh !!!! probably explains why a dealer is trying to get my copy off me at the mo !!

Ian.

All it takes is two loons on Ebay to over inflate the price of any record, not really an accurate way to price anything! :D

I've seen this a few times and its always been well under £100!!

Ste.

Edited by Ste Brazil
Social source share

this is one of those records that has definitely stood the test of time.....must have first heard it 30 years ago and it still sounds f'kin great .......incidentally 'Did I Scare You' is another good record by them on the same label and well worth picking up :rolleyes:

CAN YOU PLEASE NOT MENTION "DID I SCARE YOU" AGAIN biggrin.gif ,EVERYONE WILL BE CHASING THAT NEXT,AND THE PRICE WILL GO............... :D

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

On the boot NASCO is in silver writing, on the original Nasco is Multi Coloured if i remeber rightley!!

Nige B

A friend has just offered me the silver / black boot for £5.00 so at least i have one to play in the house! biggrin.gif

Ste

Social source share

A friend has just offered me the silver / black boot for £5.00 so at least i have one to play in the house! :D

Ste

Yey-! nice one Ste. thumbsup.gif Dont you love it when that happens.

I've had two offers on mine (2nd issue) and I think Sean Livesey is about to sell his.(Original copy)

Dont you love SS!.

Jayne.x. :thumbsup:

Social source share

this is one of those records that has definitely stood the test of time.....must have first heard it 30 years ago and it still sounds f'kin great .......incidentally 'Did I Scare You' is another good record by them on the same label and well worth picking up
wink.gif

Is "Did I Scare You" the flipside of "Smokestream" ?

I only have the promo copy which is "Did I......" both sides

Agree with you Val
:yes:
both good records
:thumbup:

Cheers Paul

Social source share

Well Mike you're right "Smokestream" was released twice in 1973

First as the "b" side to "Sinner (Have You Been There)" as Brothers, Sisters and Cousins on Nasco 029

Then as the "b" side to "Did I Scare You" as Bits & Pieces on Nasco 031

"Sinner (Have......)" is the "A" side to "Keep On Running Away" on Nasco 033 released in November 1975

With thanks to the "Soul Harmony Singles" book for the info :rolleyes:

Cheers Paul

Social source share

Nige B

YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THE SILVER "NASCO" LOGO, BUT I DONT THINK IT WAS A BOOT. PRETTY SURE IT WAS A LEGITIMATE 2ND PRESS.

MULTI COLOURED DEFINITE FIRST ISSUE I PAID £40 2YEARS AGO, BUT SUPPLY AND DEMAND ON THIS WOULD MAKE IT AT LEAST DOUBLE THAT IN TODAYS MARKET.

JOHN FISHER

Social source share

YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THE SILVER "NASCO" LOGO, BUT I DONT THINK IT WAS A BOOT. PRETTY SURE IT WAS A LEGITIMATE 2ND PRESS.

MULTI COLOURED DEFINITE FIRST ISSUE I PAID £40 2YEARS AGO, BUT SUPPLY AND DEMAND ON THIS WOULD MAKE IT AT LEAST DOUBLE THAT IN TODAYS MARKET.

JOHN FISHER

A real one.....

post-1832-1212971441_thumb.jpg

Yes John, you're right Mate, the Silver & Black are 2nd Issues,

using the same Master Plates as the Original Multicoloured.

Featured in The Sharp End Of Vinyl

>>> Nasco - Bits N Pieces - Keep On Running Away <<<

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

JOHN FISHER

I got a copy off a friend at the weekend, it is the black / silver one which he says he bought as a new-ish release at the time and he and two others have confirmed it is a legit 2nd issue released shortly after the multicoloured copy, and therefore ok to play out! I await the response from the Soul Police...yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnn! biggrin.gif

Ste.

Social source share

Source Advert