• 1 month later...
soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It's Alan Radwill (aka BADwill) selling it - wouldn't touch any of his auctions with a barge pole:

https://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=rnad...irn=Received+by

Ah! Didn't realise it was the infamous Radwill, I was done by him myself some years ago. Only for a couple of relatively cheap 45's but it wasn't pleasant.

Social source share

Ah! Didn't realise it was the infamous Radwill, I was done by him myself some years ago. Only for a couple of relatively cheap 45's but it wasn't pleasant.

I didn't know that was his ID either. What's funny is although you can't tell 100%, if you look at that willie and the mighty magnificents ebay photo, it sort of looks like it has heat damage -- e.g. the shininess and pitts that are in the vinyl.

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

I didn't know that was his ID either. What's funny is although you can't tell 100%, if you look at that willie and the mighty magnificents ebay photo, it sort of looks like it has heat damage -- e.g. the shininess and pitts that are in the vinyl.

I`M NOT STICKING UP FOR HIM BUT I`D SAY IT JUST LOOKS LIKE THE NORMAL ROTTEN ALL PLATINUM PRESSINGS FROM THE EARLY 70`S...THEY`RE NOT THE BEST IN THE WORLD smile.gif ...

I`VE NOT HEARD OF THIS GUY[sELLER] BEFORE, IS HE A PROPER WRETCH THEN ? SPILL THE BEANS SOMEONE :D ....

BEST, IVOR

Social source share

Can any kind person sort me out with "Funky 8 corners" (All Platinum) 7" in vg+ or better?

Cheers,

John. :thumbsup:

Hi John - did u get one of these? I have one here but have absolutely no idea of value - happy to sell - can anybody chip in with a price please?

Thx.....MRez

Social source share