Cols 50th @ Lightwater

Cols 50th @ Lightwater - Free Do.

DJs - John Weston, Taffy, Col, Chris & Moldie

Across the board rare soul (thats northern, modern & crossover)

Everyone welcome, even including people that I don't like (except dull people, dodgy types & chin strokers)

Thanks in advance to Moldie & Chris for sorting out the premises & equipment.

• Replies 34
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest soul diva

Am I missing it Col - or does your post not mention a date!!

I know you're birthday is near mine - so must be June....???

:thumbup: x

ps - does that mean I'm invited?

didn't you have a 50th a few years ago?

I would have come BUT 1. I live too far away these days and 2. you were rather dull and boring :huh:

hope you have a great party Col xx

Guest in town Mikey

Karen and I will do our best to get there Col.

Maybe you can give me that CD you've been promising me for the last 2 years :huh:

Guest Bearsy

Hi Col, sorry i cant be there im washing my hair that night in France behind some decks playing northern to a load of strangers but if i wasnt there i wouldnt be here either as im not boring or a chin stroker and im far to young but i hope all your friends turn up and celebrate your big 50 with you and if he does say hi to Moldie for me :D

all the best mate and hopefully keep avoiding like i do :rolleyes:

Bearsy

• 2 weeks later...

didn't you have a 50th a few years ago?

I would have come BUT 1. I live too far away these days and 2. you were rather dull and boring ph34r.gif

hope you have a great party Col xx

You're getting dull & boring confused with shy and enduring.

Good to meet you at 100 Club, you were 'quite' entertaining.

I have made a mental note of the experience and filed you under.....choppsy northern bird.

Look fwd to meeting you again, although I am sure that I will hear you long before I see you.

x

Guest Mrs Simsy

It be where dragons roam free, where the land is pure and fertile, where giants and mortal men live side by side and where men who regulary get hammered live to the age of 50 and celebrate with music of soul.

Aah right. That explains it then! laugh.gif

Col sorry i'm gonna miss it, as there is some thing on telly that night I really want to see!!!!

but i'm sure you will have a good un.. wink.gif and i'm boring any way..

I've told you before stop watching wrestling. Its not right for somebody of your age.

Shame Emma can't make it.

Look forward to enduring your company in Rimini.

Guest Mrs Simsy

If you put your foot down it should be an hour & a half from Rugby.

Nice if you could make it.....

Put my foot down? I'm a slow & safe driver... whistling.gif

Alas i am DJing elsewhere but i hope that you have a fabulous time & if you're going to the next t'100 club i shall buy you a birthday beer! :lol: x

Everyone welcome, even including people that I don't like (except dull people, dodgy types & chin strokers)

It`s our pleasure in sorting out a great venue and quality sound system for a good mate. Were looking forward to a great night out helping you get used to becoming 50 :wicked:

Guest outonthefloor

Well i fit the criteria !!!

Sadly i wont be able to come as I will be in France wiv some dodgy scooter types...

Hope you can make it to the 100 club on the 5th July as i will be celebratin my birthday there

and i will defo buy u a beer

Helen

XXX

What time it start and finish mr smith. Dont wanna get there to late :lol:

Just spoken to the birthday boy and he has said the party time is 8pm-1am. Myself and Moldie will get there at 7.30 and will be spinning a few tunes before the start so anyone wanna get there before 8 then feel free. If you know colin then get yourself down and celibrate the old gits 50th and if you dont know him then still get yourself down. It an open party and all`s welcome :thumbup: lol

Guest taffy

Last call for any low-lifes & miscreants.

Don't stay in tonight, come down & buy me a beer.

ok then if i must laugh.gif there'll be a few of us low-lifes down from herts col :lol: