Notts. Palais Alldayers 75, 76

Wow that brings back some memories, John Black used to do Ilkeston coop on a Saturday night used to go there leave early to get the bus from the market place to Derby train station, get a weekend return to Wigan. Used to change at crewe and have to wait an hour for the connection. Sorry bit off topic but great days

• Up vote 1
Social source share

1 hour ago, Timbob said:

Wow that brings back some memories, John Black used to do Ilkeston coop on a Saturday night used to go there leave early to get the bus from the market place to Derby train station, get a weekend return to Wigan. Used to change at crewe and have to wait an hour for the connection. Sorry bit off topic but great days

Anyone able to confirm who's still with us from that Palais list of DJ's.... Obviously, I am and I know Kev Roberts & Rob Smith are. What about the rest? Apart from Kev & Rob, I doubt the others would remember me now, (though I still remember all the names). Too many years off the scene, though I'm back in a small way now.

See ya in the Cow Shed Jazz on B/H Monday and maybe The Priors Well on Sept 1st?

Great event there the other week mate. Rammed solid! Great sounds, STRONG beer and a superb crowd!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!