Guest DeeJay

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Env 'ppreciate your quick response didnt realize it was on 7's until someone posted on soul talk just yesterday. Still rather have it on the "original"

Cheers though-DJ

Social source share

Brilliant record starting with that great guitar-riff introduction, then on to Chuck's gritty voice - the record has got everything. I don't think Chuck Jackson ever made a bad record.

Original is on Kent 6Ts issued for the 13th Anniversary in 1990.

According to the small print on the label you can also get it on a Kent CD - 'Good things' CDK 935.

A copy of the 45 was on eBay not many weeks ago - went for around £60 if memory serves me well. Don't see that many around, but when it does come up it doesn't go for a fortune - probably as it's not getting the dancefloor exposure it really deserves.

If it starts filling a few dancefloors then what price would be on it then I wonder?

Brian Ellis

Social source share

As not 100% and not up to serious thinking, was wondering if any other 100 annivesary 45s have been reissued/booted after intial release?

Carla Thomas - I'll never stop loving you

Was reissued on Kent? I think - or was it Horaces? Definately had Barbara Lewis - The Stars on the flip.

Cheers,

Joe.

Social source share

Guest DeeJay

Brilliant record starting with that great guitar-riff introduction, then on to Chuck's gritty voice - the record has got everything.  I don't think Chuck Jackson ever made a bad record.

Original is on Kent 6Ts issued for the 13th Anniversary in 1990.

According to the small print on the label you can also get it on a Kent CD - 'Good things' CDK 935.

A copy of the 45 was on eBay not many weeks ago - went for around £60 if memory serves me well.  Don't see that many around, but when it does come up it doesn't go for a fortune - probably as it's not getting the dancefloor exposure it really deserves.

If it starts filling a few dancefloors then what price would be on it then I wonder?

Brian Ellis

Brian stop promoting said choon you know and i know it's pap So to all you people out there with said choon do yourself a favour before anyone see's it in your box bang it up on ebay sharpish before the mad rush (there's a good fella/ girlie)

DJ

Social source share

Hi DJ

Didn't realise the record was that bad, maybe my ears are deceiving me these day. Instead of putting it on eBay (cos no one will want a pap record) I'll just turn into a plant pot - kettle's boiling already!!

Brian

Social source share

Guest DeeJay

Hi DJ

Didn't realise the record was that bad, maybe my ears are deceiving me these day.  Instead of putting it on eBay (cos no one will want a pap record) I'll just turn into a plant pot - kettle's boiling already!!

Brian

No! No! G'vnor I know a little old deaf lady that might really appreciate coverting those grooves Be a gent donate it this way!!I'll see that it gets a nice resting place:)

DJ

Social source share

Guest Brian Ellis

Oh no - didn't realise that you were interested in it. Sorry but the daffodils have now been planted.

Strange isn't it - just can't stop humming the tune!

Brian

PS - seriously if I see one anyhwere I'll drop you an email.

Social source share

Guest DeeJay

Oh no - didn't realise that you were interested in it.  Sorry but the daffodils have now been planted.

Strange isn't it - just can't stop humming the tune!

Brian

PS - seriously if I see one anyhwere I'll drop you an email.

Mr Ellis you have ensured a place in that great never ending nighter in the sky may the gods be good to you and as sure as eggs is eggs i will surley cross your palm with Dosh

Cheers Matey

DJ

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!