• Replies 6
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

what price is this selling for now ?

Last one on Ebay went for £50 at mint-

Was on Holiday in Kefalonia in May and walking past a bar in the middle of the afternoon heard the Earls Inc "Just An Illusion" playing, could not believe it!

My wife and I went in and stumbled into the afternoon connoisseur set of a Soul In The Sun get together. About 60 soulies had travelled there for a week of Northern Soul. DJ was Mick Burnett and others. Even some people there from my home town of Carlisle!

Social source share

Last one on Ebay went for £50 at mint-

Was on Holiday in Kefalonia in May and walking past a bar in the middle of the afternoon heard the Earls Inc "Just An Illusion" playing, could not believe it!

My wife and I went in and stumbled into the afternoon connoisseur set of a Soul In The Sun get together. About 60 soulies had travelled there for a week of Northern Soul. DJ was Mick Burnett and others. Even some people there from my home town of Carlisle!

cheers mate thats in line with what I thought.

nice when you hear soul in unexpected places makes you stop in your tracks.

great record this.

Social source share

what price is this selling for now ?

I thought about £50 - but paul h has one currently up for sale at £250 :wicked: it might just be a typo though...

Social source share

I thought about £50 - but paul h has one currently up for sale at £250 :wicked: it might just be a typo though...

:shades::D . Fantastic sound , albeit sounds like it was recorded in an empty dancehall . I know where there maybe a copy if anyone is intrested

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!