Frankie Freeman "this Old Shack" Ghetto

Hi, up for grabs is one current really indemand 7ts 45.

Frankie Freeman "This Old Shack" Ghetto Records. Another toughie to find and fantastic funky Modern Soul ! Andy Dyson, myself and I think the Oslo guys are playing this currently.

This is in my current playlist and will stay there as this is just a duplicate I happend to find recently!

The track can be heard via

https://tourdefunk.de/Sounds/marc_mix.mp3

You don`t have to listen to the whole clip of course, the tracks starts at 50.56 min

Record is in fantastic shape.

250 UKP or maybe best offer

TIA

Marc

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 13
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Don`t know when and where on earth you will have missed one for 20 UKP, maybe its been at the same period of middle aged times JM had them at 20 UKP so you may have missed it then and there ? Or it was listed as Hard Rock on ebay. Or, or, or...

These days (which ain`t too often as its indemand and rare) this record sells for three figures.

But thanks anyway.

Marc

Social source share

Not saying its not the going rate Marc, just that I'd missed one recently for the same price as JM was selling at. Top toon though.

Hi Big O, no problem, understand what you mean. It happens that a rare item gets listed wrong on ebay and for that reason sells very cheap compared to its actual rate but it just ain`t that ... how shall I put it...helpful to say that one has just missed such an item at 20 USD or UKP when its a sales topic he/she is posting this information, you know :thumbsup: ?

ATB

Marc

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert