Quinvy

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 18
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

ive got one on bacone ,whats it worth these days "make us an offer and ill see,always thought this was unknown,had it for years

Far from unknown - been played years - great tune!

A bit of useless and off topic info here - but when I first DJ'd at the 100 club, must be 14 years ago, or more maybe, this was the first record I played in my spot - still got it today thumbsup.gif

Social source share

hi phill great wigan oldie would nt thought it was your cup of tea

sold mine to eddie engel try him

sid

Kinda like this myself...........doesnt get played out much down this way, so pretty underplayed, propper NS !!!!..........had a little reactivation at the Dome, but wasnt thrashed.........I think still has a few credible plays left in it. Good luck Phil.

Russ

Social source share

ye phil it yours,you wanted it first,ill dig it out weekend and check its condition as i know i used to play it,wont be looking for that much though chief,as im a bit of a realist were prices to other collectors are concerned!!! see you sat afternoon,probably drop it off for you as well if its nice sunday,somethin to look forward to, doog

Thanks very much......but who are you???? I'm totally baffled...help!!

Phil.

Social source share

ill post the flip up in th deep and sweet section its bloody brill,this is a great record !

BAZ A

Sure is Baz ! It has the same words as the 'My, My, My Baby' by the Voltaire's on the same label. Infact, there's another superb record you don't see about now days, used to be able to pick it up real cheap.

What else is on the label :unsure: never checked it out before ?

Social source share

Sure is Baz ! It has the same words as the 'My, My, My Baby' by the Voltaire's on the same label. Infact, there's another superb record you don't see about now days, used to be able to pick it up real cheap.

What else is on the label :wave: never checked it out before ?

The flip to the "Voltaire`s" "Moving on" is also good,isn`t the label out of Philly.

Dave f.................

Social source share

Source Advert