Tracy & Tony

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Tony,

A little birdie told me that you thought I borrowed someone else's records, but still booked me :unsure: .

So, I have now decided to put a call-out on my secret forum, for all the women of Yorkshire to come along for the public whipping. Apologies if that swells numbers a bit, but these things need to be done every now and then - it helps keeps me sane.

....I think you (or him) better wear six pairs of trousers that night mate :)

Miss m

Guest Trevski

Tony,

A little birdie told me that you thought I borrowed someone else's records, but still booked me :rolleyes: .

So, I have now decided to put a call-out on my secret forum, for all the women of Yorkshire to come along for the public whipping. Apologies if that swells numbers a bit, but these things need to be done every now and then - it helps keeps me sane.

....I think you (or him) better wear six pairs of trousers that night mate :shades:

Miss m

laugh.gif Miss whiplash! :rolleyes: The flyer with "Miss Boomerang-Maria O" already makes you sound like a stripper! Can't wait! :D (Only joking Maria!)

FIRST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH BRINGS YOU

YORK SOUL CLUB thumbup.gif

JOINING RESIDENT DJ'S TONY HATFIELD & JOHN PARKER,

THIS MONTH GUESTS ARE

ARTHUR FENN & MARIA O thumbsup.gif

More info contact

Tracy & Tony

Just back from the Perpignan weekender :lol: which was amazing and perhaps not surprising some 'York Soul Club sounds' got featured thumbup.gif ....sorry we won't be able to make July YSC which will be absolutely tremendous I've no doubt -unfortunally I 'm away DJing at the seaside :lol: .

Have a great one and c ya all @ YSC in August

BEARSOULS PICNIC(All dayer).'Taste of Honey' @The Kings Arms, Bloom St, Salford M3 6AN. Sun 29 June Mid day-9pm. Free Event. DJs Danny Dugan, Johnny Fingers, Karl Rhodes, Phil Shields, Steve Cato, Jumping Joan, Brett Franklin, Andy Bellwood, Paul Sadot, Liam Quinn, Denise, Killa, Chic, Denise, Paul Havekin, Richie Andrew, Sir Kenneth Aitchinson, Andy Mc Cabe, Bearsoul + more tbc. www.bearsoul.moonfruit.com

Edited by andybellwood

ANOTHER GREAT NITE IN STORE FOR US AT YSC,LAST ONE WAS JUST UNBELIEVABLE WITH KENNY ON AND ALL THE USUAL RESIDENTS DOING WHAT THEY DO BEST INTRODUCE US TO NEW TOONS,AND CANT SEE THIS ONE BEEN ANY DIFFERENT,PLUS AN ADDED BONUS OF A PUBLIC FLOGGING ONLY YORK SOUL CLUB CAN PROVIDE THAT FOR OUR ENTERTAINMENT,SEE YA ALL THERE :thumbsup:

DALE

:wicked: Miss whiplash! :ohmy: The flyer with "Miss Boomerang-Maria O" already makes you sound like a stripper! Can't wait! :lol: (Only joking Maria!)

Now now young man, no need for smut. You obviously crave a good spanking too :lol:

...Wonder if we'll have any time left to play some records :lol:

Must say - it's great to get a chance to play at a local do. It's much more relaxing without a long drive beforehand and York is such a historical yet cool place to visit. Hope we get some of the Thorne regulars attending too.

m

ps. just noticed that the header (line 2) advertises Mario O. Should I ask my cousin Mario from Oz to pop over? :wave:

Guest soul kitten

Now now young man, no need for smut. You obviously crave a good spanking too :no:

...Wonder if we'll have any time left to play some records :yes:

Must say - it's great to get a chance to play at a local do. It's much more relaxing without a long drive beforehand and York is such a historical yet cool place to visit. Hope we get some of the Thorne regulars attending too.

m

ps. just noticed that the header (line 2) advertises Mario O. Should I ask my cousin Mario from Oz to pop over? wink.gif

we ll be there Maria , :thumbup:

seems ages since we heard that great Thorne music ,

Tony/Tracy

So looks like you'll be leading me & Lynn astray again this weekend................I hope so..........Bridlington revisited :lol:

Looking forward to Saturday & looks like there's a few of us coming over from sunny Hull........so be afraid.......very afraid :wave::lol:

Take care.

Cheers

Martyn

www.hullsoullub

Guest Andy Newbold

Tony/Tracy

So looks like you'll be leading me & Lynn astray again this weekend................I hope so..........Bridlington revisited :lol:

Looking forward to Saturday & looks like there's a few of us coming over from sunny Hull........so be afraid.......very afraid :wave::lol:

Take care.

Cheers

Martyn

www.hullsoullub

All I can say is that I hope they bring the Film out soon :thumbup:

OK, venue details, direction etc would be nice....

as usual no promises, but should that man of mine not be working this weekend then I will try to entice him to bring me along... even if it means I have to promise to drive home laugh.gif

OK, venue details, direction etc would be nice....

as usual no promises, but should that man of mine not be working this weekend then I will try to entice him to bring me along... even if it means I have to promise to drive home :lol:

No flies on you kid! - Thanks Kirsty, coz all I could find was a name and number in the diary. That could have been a last minute worry :lol:

Details have been tracked down in the Events diary:

YORK RUFC & CRICKET CLUB

Clifton Park

shipton rd

York

YO30 5RE

and you'll find a map link on their website [ CLICK HERE ].

As it's so close, I'd offered to drive as well .

..but then came to my senses :lol:

m

well its not looking like I'll be coming over after all

that husband of mine is working tomoz and all he'll want to do when he gets in is sleep :thumbsup:

natch I'll use my best powers of persuasion and see what happens.... :thumbsup:

well its not looking like I'll be coming over after all

oh no :lol: - and I was going to ask you to bring the whip, as mine's back home.

Maybe Sharon can assist :shades:

BTW, can somebody please post up start (and finish) times for this night.

That info is missed off here and the website

m

Edited by Maria O

Hi Maria

Starts at 8.00pm goes on till 1.00am ...

Rare soul all the way

Great crowd of knowlegable soulies

Can guarantee you'll hear a few you've never heard before

Look forward to meeting you

Cheers

John P

Thanks John, we guessed it right for times. Been to a few different nights in York over the years, but the venues keep changing so I'm never sure which one I've been at. I only remember whether I enjoyed the music then the company.

Think I'll leave the rare bits for you three boys tonight though. My philosophy is a lot more simple than that. :lol:

I'm sure it will be great fun and we'll hear a lot of quality sounds (judging by playlists on your website).

See ya tonight!

m