Electric Gardens Nottingham City Centre

HI

Anyone out there attend the Electric Gardens, Nottingham City Centre late 60s, Its just hit me as a place i went to the memory came back with a mate from the past, Who turned up at our venue on Friday Central Soul Club, His name Pat Tere,i still bump into Dave Michell, and Howard Hall, other mates i remeber Mushy, Cockney Stu,there was quite a gathering at this venue and all mostly Skins and real characters and great smart kit we wore, anyway please add your memories if you were there,????????

Regards Mall Redman

Edited by chocosoul
Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Mall Cockney Stu , I remember him going to watch Forest .I think he had an Arsenal tattoo on his arm if my grey matter serves me right

Tony MAK

Hi Mak,

Yes thats him went in trent end with us, swimming in the Trent at wilford, wore a threequater length Mack and kept a tenpin inside it and called it his Bopper, and he could talk I am sure thats him what a character,

Regards Mall

Social source share

Hi Mak,

Yes thats him went in trent end with us, swimming in the Trent at wilford, wore a threequater length Mack and kept a tenpin inside it and called it his Bopper, and he could talk I am sure thats him what a character,

Regards Mall

Yep remember Cockney Stu well, often saw him in the trent end during my days down at the City Ground, used to see him in the Fountain as well. Can't remember the Electric Gardens though, exactly where was it?

Chris

Social source share

Yep remember Cockney Stu well, often saw him in the trent end during my days down at the City Ground, used to see him in the Fountain as well. Can't remember the Electric Gardens though, exactly where was it?

Chris

Hi Chris,

Glasshouse Strret, upstairs function room boozer still there, i think it was called the White Hart,? and then Owd Boots, it is still a pub opposite back entrance to Vic centre, they closed us down and we moved to the Spread Eagle on Alfreton Rd, Blimey my memory is on overtime,

Regards Mall

Social source share

Chris

Cant remember this place at all,in fact never heard of it . :thumbup:

Bazza

talking of the Fountain, any one remember a couple of chaps

Pat Brady, used to have longish hair in ringlets all natural so he sez

Pat Keegan, always sloshed or stoned

very early 70s time

not seen any of em for 30 odd years

Bazza

Edited by bazza
Social source share

Hi Chris,

Glasshouse Strret, upstairs function room boozer still there, i think it was called the White Hart,? and then Owd Boots, it is still a pub opposite back entrance to Vic centre, they closed us down and we moved to the Spread Eagle on Alfreton Rd, Blimey my memory is on overtime,

Regards Mall

Another name just been passed on Mick Fisher, lived in Kimberley quite a snappy dresser went to Electric Gardens and the fountain, Plus Bodega,

Mall

Social source share

• 3 months later...
Guest charnley

Cant remember this place at all,in fact never heard of it . :thumbsup:

Bazza

talking of the Fountain, any one remember a couple of chaps

Pat Brady, used to have longish hair in ringlets all natural so he sez

Pat Keegan, always sloshed or stoned

very early 70s time

not seen any of em for 30 odd years

Bazza

HI BAZZA, WAS PAT FROM CLIFTON, GINGER COLOURED CURLY HAIR TALLISH, ALWAYS LIKED A DRINK AND STILL DOES SAW HIM A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO HE WORKED FOR BELL FRUIT I THINK, IS THIS THE SAME ONE, ALL THE BEST BODGE
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert