Target - Give Me One More Chance

Guest duncanm

Guest duncanm

Up for offers a copy of :

TARGET - Give me one more chance / Cleveland KAMA

NM vinyl with EX+ labels - Best offer over £200 secures it / I'll be accepting offers till next sunday at midnight - I'll update daily the post with the highest offer

Payment by direct IBAN bank transfer or paypal /

FOr any info/request just PM :-) thanks for looking

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 25
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest duncanm

NM vinyl with EX+ labels - Best offer over £200 secures it / I'll be accepting offers till next sunday at midnight - I'll update daily the post with the highest offer

bump! still no offers...:-(

Social source share

Like the Royale 7 another white nband aren't they? Still a nice record though.

I think Target did have a black female singer , and toured the beach scene for a while . However they are not from the Carolinas .. I also have "Look at me " on Kama . Its a nice dancer :thumbsup:

Edited by Simon M
Social source share

Will someone please buy this fantastic record..............

I just don't understand the record buying fraternity sometimes :yes: . Or is it that the filter-down system isn't in operation on this tune yet? Folks! It's ok to like it even though your very own version of 'Mr Big' might not be spinning it at a soul-night near you!!

£750 for Lee Fields & The Spontaneous Combustion compared with £200 for this..... unsure.gif

Sing along folks!..........

"The king is in the altogether, the all together, the all together.................."

(Then again, it might simply be that people have listened to the soundclip and think it's shite......... :P )

Yours bemused-ly

Steve

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

Ok, ok, you all know it well but i'm not sure i do - soundclip that works anybody?!?

Ste. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Ste Brazil
Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

Ok, ok, you all know it well but i'm not sure i do - soundclip that works anybody?!?

Ste. :thumbsup:

Oh...got it working now!

Ste.

Social source share

Will someone please buy this fantastic record..............

I just don't understand the record buying fraternity sometimes :( . Or is it that the filter-down system isn't in operation on this tune yet? Folks! It's ok to like it even though your very own version of 'Mr Big' might not be spinning it at a soul-night near you!!

£750 for Lee Fields & The Spontaneous Combustion compared with £200 for this..... :thumbup:

Sing along folks!..........

"The king is in the altogether, the all together, the all together.................."

(Then again, it might simply be that people have listened to the soundclip and think it's shite......... :huh: )

Yours bemused-ly

Steve

Hey I'll play it tonight. Maybe someone will pick up on it - you never know. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Hey I'll play it tonight. Maybe someone will pick up on it - you never know. :thumbsup:

Me too then! :thumbup:

Hey Steve I know we see it as a classic 'modern oldie', but then again that's what we thought of Lee you-know-what and look what happened with that!....... We just need to bribe Butch to get on board and I reckon we'll be up to a grand by the end of July :(

Happy days!!

Steve

(and good to see you at Skeg last week! Well it would have been if I could actually see straight... :huh: )

Social source share

Me too then! :thumbsup:

Hey Steve I know we see it as a classic 'modern oldie', but then again that's what we thought of Lee you-know-what and look what happened with that!....... We just need to bribe Butch to get on board and I reckon we'll be up to a grand by the end of July :(

Happy days!!

Steve

(and good to see you at Skeg last week! Well it would have been if I could actually see straight... :thumbup: )

You did see straight Stevie boy - we were having quite a sensible conversation at one point. You were going "Eagles eagles" and I was going "You'll make Derby County look good" :huh:

Social source share

Guest duncanm

Thank you all boys ,some interest in the record has been raised :-)

Best offer so far is £230,the highest bidder has been notified //

Social source share

Thank you all boys ,some interest in the record has been raised :-)

Best offer so far is £230,the highest bidder has been notified //

Can I have some commission please! :huh: (only joking!)

Well done Duncan, hope you'll do the same for me if I ever list some tunes! :thumbup:

Steve

(ps I think it's still cheap at £230....... :thumbsup: )

Social source share

Guest duncanm

Can I have some commission please! :D (only joking!)

Well done Duncan, hope you'll do the same for me if I ever list some tunes! :lol:

Steve

(ps I think it's still cheap at £230....... :thumbsup: )

:D:(

A big thank you then,Steve :-) and count on me whenever you'll have to sell something , I will be your hype-maker rolleyes.gif:lol:

Record still at £230 btw - thanks

Social source share

Guest duncanm

:D:lol:

A big thank you then,Steve :-) and count on me whenever you'll have to sell something , I will be your hype-maker :unsure::D

Record still at £230 btw - thanks

sorry boys,received a lastminute work call so couldn't update the post / anyway,record sold at £260 which I reckon was not a bad price /

regards

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert