Intentions/intensions/dennis Brennan Question

Hi!

Was Dennis' group The Intentions who recorded on Philips the same crew that cut 'I Just Can't Win/Feel So Good' on Moneytown and 'She Needs Somebody' on USA?

Could anyone give me a discography for them as they seem to have recorded on a number of labels....

Any info would be great!

ps. Already tried Dennis' site for details.....

Thanks,

JM

Edited by mulf
Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi!

Was Dennis' group The Intentions who recorded on Philips the same crew that cut 'I Just Can't Win/Feel So Good' on Moneytown and 'She Needs Somebody' on USA?

Could anyone give me a discography for them as they seem to have recorded on a number of labels....

Any info would be great!

Thanks,

JM

the moneytown group is the usa group. No connection to the phillips group. I interviewed them, you can listen at:

www.sittinginthepark.com/interviews.html

Social source share

Great picture chalky!

What about the Bluelight label group ('I Don't Care Anymore')....which are these, the Dennis Brennan group or the Moneytown group?

The Intensions on Bleulight are the Moneytown group are they not, both discs/labels have George Redman connection, produced/arranged. There is a topic on here somewhere when we discussed this previously.

Social source share

• 4 months later...

Hi!

Any info would be great!

Thanks,

JM

probably read this wrong but,,,am i right in saying that the "white" Intentions (Dennis Brennan) group on Phillips,managed to cut "Don't forget that i love you",,,a very convincing Vietnam record.?,,Kev.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert